What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First pour of my blueberry sour part 2. I like it.
2r1zbpt.jpg

HB Maple Bourbon Fidy while weeding. Running low, time to make more.
2lito2h.jpg

Last edited:
I think I'll go for some Tayberry!! Had a neighbor pick a couple 4-packs up for me...been waiting on this one for a bit.

View attachment 566698

Whenever I can get my parents to move all of their worldly belongings back into their house so I can access my dad's wood shop to reinforce my cellar shelves and get the bottles out of boxes Ill share my cellar...it's kinda silly :rolleyes:

Whenever I can get my parents to move all of their worldly belongings back into their house so I can access my dad's wood shop to reinforce my cellar shelves and get the bottles out of boxes Ill share my cellar...it's kinda silly :rolleyes:

When we sell and move out of this house i'll have something a bit more proper than a few random ass furniture pieces and wood bolted to walls. It's a mess...

Couple these HB WCIPAs left. Still has some twang left.

More Lost In Space...noticing lots of silly things. A Home Depot air filter filters out ozone? Where is the moisture going that the robot is evaporating?
20180419_201425_Film1.jpg

Please tell me that you got that recipe from
the source [emoji16]
Also, care to share?

Technically, these guys did. My LBHS guy told me about it when I stopped in yesterday.

It's a bit more complicated than I'm used to, but hopefully I can time it right. I leave for HI on Sunday, back Wednesday morning, then DC Friday morning then back on the 3rd at midnight. If I pitch my yeast on Saturday I think that gives it time to bring it down to be able to drop hops as I leave to DC and then cold crash when I get back on the 3rd/4th. We'll see how this works out though, lol.

I'm a bit far off on OG though, but I know why. Hopefully this still comes out well...I think I'll have to sous vide bath it to keep temp though while I'm gone. We'll see...

Founders Solid Gold, after an insanely long train ride. Gotta do it again tonight.

Founders Solid Gold, after an insanely long train ride. Gotta do it again tonight.

The local store had this in stock for the first time just this week here in Jersey.
I like Founders products and it surprised me to find a fairly affordable canned craft lager, as they call it, for less than a dollar apiece. It's a beautiful golden color with noticeable lemondrop aroma and flavor. Compared to the typical BMC fare you'll find, it's a step above in color, flavor, and aroma. I usually prefer noble hops in a lager, but if they were going for a "craft" lager that was a step above regular American canned lager, that Kosmicki kid pretty much nailed it.

Back