What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB NEIPA watching the Fighting Irish

IMG_1369.jpg

View attachment 412702dude- nice job on this. It was almost like pouring syrup out the bottle- so tasty though. Still has a little sweetness that I bet this would age amazingly Reminds be of ten fidy. I need a cellar full of this for the winter

Glad you enjoyed it. My next attempt might involve oak and vanilla. HB NEIPA X2 and a Session IPA

Attachments

• IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 25
Started the day off with a few Yingalings while digging up hop plants that I gave to @MotivationDedication

He showed up with a Hefe, Nut Brown, and an absolutely delightful porter.

After his great homebrew the only thing to do was a small cellar raid and a nap.

View attachment 412702dude- nice job on this. It was almost like pouring syrup out the bottle- so tasty though. Still has a little sweetness that I bet this would age amazingly Reminds be of ten fidy. I need a cellar full of this for the winter

Your work looks nice, why did you run the footer through the post? Its pretty awesome looking

Your work looks nice, why did you run the footer through the post? Its pretty awesome looking

I notched the 6x6 and it is an approved connection between the deck and the post- plus it is structurally stronger as it continues right up to my roof header. It's super solid They were a bear to manhandle solo yesterday

Back