What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yK7F.jpg

HB Coopers family secret amber ale. Week two in bottles. Still no head but taste has noticeably changed and some fizz has appeared.

I was just down in their Richmond VA location last night. Tried their Ripper with high hopes like you and was let down.
Would I drink it again? Yes.
Would I buy it? Probably not.

I did like their collaboration Wheat IPA. Mega Wheat something and I thought that was pretty good. Bought a bomber of that.

Yeah, it wasn't awful or anything. It just wasn't what i was hoping for and expecting. For $11 or whatever it was a sixer I can definitely get something I like more.

Started off with 2 pints of NB White House Honey Porter....delicious. Now having a pint of NB Caribou Slobber.....nectar of the Gods. Life is good :mug:

HB Honey mosaic wheat. Should probably open a bottle of something for a night cap. Got a big bottle share at a friends house tomorrow afternoon.

Back