What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, uh... you going to punch him in the face when he starts talking?

He's basically the guy that wears the T-shirt of the band he is going to see.

Terrible.

It's a great robust porter... I hate how sickly sweet most porters are (looking at you Black Butte and Edmund Fitzgerald), this is just nicely done.

Part of me thinks they used the grain bill for Buffalo Sweat but chose a higher attenuating yeast. I know this isn't the case, but the flavor profile is pretty similar.

Or I suck at beer.

So, uh... you going to punch him in the face when he starts talking?

He's basically the guy that wears the T-shirt of the band he is going to see.

Terrible.

It's a great robust porter... I hate how sickly sweet most porters are (looking at you Black Butte and Edmund Fitzgerald), this is just nicely done.

Part of me thinks they used the grain bill for Buffalo Sweat but chose a higher attenuating yeast. I know this isn't the case, but the flavor profile is pretty similar.

Or I suck at beer.

Obviously Dar doesnt have a day job.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgFcl3BrJpU

Coffee.
Beginning to wonder what it would be like if Trump were to win the election. I'd imaging America would be similar to the alt 1985 where Biff ran Hill Valley.

Smaller. He would probably just liquidate the assets and sell off the states that underperform in his eyes.

My session of that beer ended at a 6 pack before noon on my 28th birthday. After that, and numerous other beers, I was pretty much filled in on how the rest of the day went. Ended up getting help walking home from the community pool... Laughing like a hyena for no apparent reason. Great drinking day.

My session of that beer ended at a 6 pack before noon on my 28th birthday. After that, and numerous other beers, I was pretty much filled in on how the rest of the day went. Ended up getting help walking home from the community pool... Laughing like a hyena for no apparent reason. Great drinking day.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I call that a good time!!!

Latest posts

Back