What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My APA after a long day for no reason. 5+ hours sitting in traffic for ONE job. Plus the TCM on my company car is failing. Was worried I'd have to wait on a tow truck. I don't have to pay for the repair so that's not a problem. But it's still a huge PITA. And even with the 2 extra hours today, I'm still short on hours for the week.

But at least I grabbed ingredients for my next four batches. Saison, Petite Saison, 100% Brett B Red, 100% Brett L Brown Kriek.

At least it's the weekend.

Wow, twice a week sucks. I was so happy when I was done with the allergy shots. Pretty sure they didn't work for me.

I went for years, but only had to go monthly. Decided to stop a few years ago and have been good since. They definitely seem to have worked.

My dad, on the other hand, has gotten them for decades. He's tried to stop a few times, but hasn't had the same luck. First time he goes to mow the lawn, his eyes practically swell shut.

Glad tau is still on tap. Was planning to head over tomorrow. Do they have 375ml bottles of Trois Dames Cerveza Sin Frontera?

Drinking boulevard hibiscus gose. What the hell is that in my glass?

View attachment 295009

Looks like beer to me. :D

They had about 1/2 shelf of CS Sin Frontera and a few bottles of JK version. Also still had several cases of Leo. Bros. nightmare bottles.

Applebee's has rats.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438990139.289702.jpg

Pull of Belgian IPA

View attachment 295015

Anybody but Ohio State. #Week1

You hate winning? The Buckeyes are America's team of college footbal. There are Buckeyes socities in all 50 states and 35 other countries. There are 2 in Conn. You should go pledge your allegiance since you are ckearly a closet Buckeye. Who could blame you? GO BUCKS!!!

You hate winning? The Buckeyes are America's team of college footbal. There are Buckeyes socities in all 50 states and 35 other countries. There are 2 in Conn. You should go pledge your allegiance since you are ckearly a closet Buckeye. Who could blame you? GO BUCKS!!!

Hell to the nah. Harbaugh time!

They had about 1/2 shelf of CS Sin Frontera and a few bottles of JK version. Also still had several cases of Leo. Bros. nightmare bottles.

Applebee's has rats.
View attachment 295014

I need one of those trois dames bottles to try one of each.

About to go out. Had a pull of my pale stout prior to going out

Nother Friday, Nother shot and Nother beer. Nuff said. Going to ignore the Buckeyes comments, since Buckeye Nation always talk too much for their own good.

Buckeye Nation is an all inclusive a group but with estimates of 4 million + fans there are bound to be some a-holes. No I'm not one of them. Unless you're a scUM fan then I'm one of them.

Applebee's has rats.
View attachment 295014

Thanks for the Intel. Nightmare doesn't do it for me, but I did like apple whiskey. Wish they had made more of that.

On to Prairie Birra. Tried to drink New Belgium Long Table but it was gross so SWMBO drank it.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438993603.414649.jpg
Party starts soon - using the fancy dishes.

Back