What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438910464.596543.jpg
Homer for IPA Day
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438910497.696744.jpg
Also got this email today. Emailed them over the weekend about my infected bottle of Silva stout, the owner emailed me back a few hours later, apologized and explained the situation. He asked for my address to send a "little gift for my troubles". I figured a couple stickers, a coozie and maybe if I'm lucky, a keychain bottle opener. All I know is that it's an eleven pound box that requires a 21 or older signature.

I think its a cream ale from a ways back (I can't for the life of me figure out what else I capped with a silver cap). The great thing about homebrew that I've noticed is old bottles don't go past their prime as quickly as their commercial counterparts. It tastes nothing like it did a year ago, but its still good!

Coronado Sock Knocker DIPA. This is really good, pungent orange peel and grapefruit. I'll be stocking up. Try it if you can get it I don't think it's that hard to find.

Back