What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to say how sorry I am for people's back pain. Have a non fixable torn disc, c4-c5, myself. When it flares up, almost impossible to move. Hope you fellas find relief and best wishes.

Been drinking leftover blonde ales all night. Sessionable to the point that I can @Remmy drink and still not feel it. Couldnt figure out why it seemed a little warm until I investigated. Apparently the breaker on my outlet tripped last week some time amd I have been drinking my beers at cellar temperatures for a while. All Bette now and pouring with less head.

Finishing up a water after walking the dog one last time. Still oppressive out there. Makes me wonder why I turned the oven on to 500 for dinner tonight. Oh yeah, so I could eat this.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437440147.905902.jpg

Earlier added dry hops to my rye DIPA
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437440231.076203.jpg
That included almost 3 ounces of homegrown cascade hops courtesy of @Coyote68 - thanks Joe!

Can't wait for this to be ready in a few weeks.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437440360.502585.jpg

Back