What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, lost me but I'm half in the bag;)

BeerAdvocate had a massive group tasting tonight for St. Bernardus 12 ABT.

You can imagine how that must have went.

I only use BA for keeping tabs on releases and midwest stuff for the obvious reasons.

BeerAdvocate had a massive group tasting tonight for St. Bernardus 12 ABT.

You can imagine how that must have went.

I only use BA for keeping tabs on releases and midwest stuff for the obvious reasons.

The only BA I acknowledge stands for barrel aged.

The only BA I acknowledge stands for barrel aged.

BA Abt 12 was awesome. They should have advertised that it was Calvados barrels (apple brandy) instead of just putting Oak on the label. I bought it thinking it was aged in virgin oak, didn't know until I later read the back label.

Coffee in a little bit. Tubing was a bad idea yesterday. It was too darn hot and there was no breeze and with a 3.5 hour float with fair skinned whiny people I was done early.

I wanna go back to bed.

Coff.

Getting ready for 2 phone interviews and a 3-hour, in-person interview today for a position I really wanted before last week's offer came in. Still going to go in and try to land that one. I'm confident it'll pay me more if I get an offer but not sure if I can stall on my first offer long enough to see a potential offer from today's company. Decisions.

Good luck @Remmy

Water, just approved the proofs for the stickers I am having made.

sticker_proof.png

They are ~4" x 1" and will be going out with the openers.

Water, just approved the proofs for the stickers I am having made.

They are ~4" x 1" and will be going out with the openers.

What's the deal with the openers? Sorry if there was a post about it, I've been busy and don't keep up with you's guys as much as of late.

Just a hobby or new business adventure? Like to see a picture if you've got one.

What's the deal with the openers? Sorry if there was a post about it, I've been busy and don't keep up with you's guys as much as of late.

Just a hobby or new business adventure? Like to see a picture if you've got one.

As soon as the mail arrives today I'll post pictures of them. Should be glorious.

Started out as a hobby, I would send them out in trades and BIF packages etc...

I was approached by a local club whom wanted to order a few for their members and suggested that I start selling them. So here I am, giving it a go.

Here are a few that I just finished, no hardware installed yet.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437399772.220047.jpg

@pointcity-homebrew will you eventually put a magnet in them? I am a moron, this is fact, but I walked by and touched it to the fridge and it fell. I giggled at my stupidity.

Back