What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had this sitting around a while and finally getting around to cracking one open. Pretty good in my limited experience with Helles Bock.

_DSC4328.jpg

I've had this sitting around a while and finally getting around to cracking one open. Pretty good in my limited experience with Helles Bock.

One of their more drinkable beers.

**** pour bc **** who's got time for that. DT night cap my mission of killing the rest of 1/4 turned to be a failure. Rohrbach Highland you dirty bastard

View attachment 1428908145188.jpg

Water. Rolled up to the gas station to buy my Full Throttle that I have every single day, sign on the door: "Cash or Check only, Sorry."

Dafuq Monday?

Water. Rolled up to the gas station to buy my Full Throttle that I have every single day, sign on the door: "Cash or Check only, Sorry."

Dafuq Monday?

I went to a super market at 530 last Monday morning; the woman at the only check out counter open was paying by check...and couldn't figure out how to do it. She held up the line for 17 minutes. Really, if you are STILL paying by check, you should really have it down pat by now, you think?
Secondly, who still actively carries around checks any more? Cash I have on me at all times, just in case things like that happen.

I went to a super market at 530 last Monday morning; the woman at the only check out counter open was paying by check...and couldn't figure out how to do it. She held up the line for 17 minutes. Really, if you are STILL paying by check, you should really have it down pat by now, you think?
Secondly, who still actively carries around checks any more? Cash I have on me at all times, just in case things like that happen.

My wife can smell cash on me... I never have it for more than a couple of hours. The kid is learning quickly too, always asks if I have "pennies" in my pocket for her.

Drank 32 oz water, then a coffee. Monday... Weee!

Saw Bill Burr on Sat night here. Hilarious.

I wish we had a grocer open at that time. I live in suburbia hell so they don't open til 7:30. It's always interesting so see what ppl are buying at that time. Winner so far was 12 yougarts and a large bottle of Franks.

Not sure, maybe silver? It was the one you sent me.

Yeah I wish I remembered. I guess the gold caps were the first batch. It is mildly possible.

Water. Seriously, back to back to back meetings today. Don't these people know I have mulch to buy and a lawn to mow before it rains tomorrow?

Chivas 18(not worth the money) and soda. First day of Songkran.
It can only go down hill from here

Have a happy and prosperous new year.

Why, oh why did they make this one a twist off? Solid beer, I miss the days when Dominion was brewed in Ashburn before they were bought out by one of the macros.

Just mashed in a Hefe, drinking my meh nut brown, about to keg my red saison. Kids are playing a friends houses. It's a good day. :)
attachment.php

Your MLT hose is looking a little limp. I think they have a pill for that.

After a bucket each at the driving range, I introduced one of my friends to sour beers last night. Started with a Monks Cafe, then moved over to a Petrus Ould Bruin, then a Petrus Aged Pale, next went on to a 2014 Terror, and a 2013 La Folie. The faces he made on the NB beers were hilarious. I think I made a convert though. He will most likely be buying the aged pale.

I did wake up feeling a little delicate this morning. Took me 3 hours to feel normalish again.

So there was an electrical fire that caused explosions under one of the streets downtown on Sunday afternoon... this was too good to not share.

Last coffee for the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back