What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should get this more often.

WP_20150413_18_40_50_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• 1428970013970.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 42
Zombie keg is kicked. Gotta keg my DIPA tonight so I have a full keg to come back to after vacation.

Sounds familiar. Kegging a 8-fidy with MM46/vanilla bean, citra/mosaic IPA, a Main Dinner IIPA and a Cherry Limeaid for our trip back from California.

In the meantime, first Palette Wrecker now this. Great way to start a wee day work week.

View attachment 1428973594077.jpg

Start out with a Orval, about half the price (and half the size) and a classic example of a Brett forward beer.View attachment 270948

I will try to find it at premier or consumers thanks for the tip...WHICH REMINDS ME, some barstard had a four pack of KBS reserved at Premier and its how many days past release...

Operation kill keg in action for the second time

Attachments

• 1428975941818.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 54
I will try to find it at premier or consumers thanks for the tip...WHICH REMINDS ME, some barstard had a four pack of KBS reserved at Premier and its how many days past release...

Operation kill keg in action for the second time

That's pretty bunk that they'd hold it that long. How does one get to reserve though?

More session ipa. Calling it a night as I got a long day ahead of me before vacation.

Back