What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah especially since stone is so secretive about it I used stone Brewers recipe from the can you brew it arrogant bastard thread I believe it's post 975. And thank you it did come out a bit darker than the original. It is tasty but still pretty green. I'm sure it will taste much better in 2 weeks.

Have you ever compared bottles to keg? And I know you are damn adventurous mucho props how does the beer lace the glass also?

Took a sick day from work and having a B-day breakfast. Beers soon

HAPPY ST PATTYSBIRTH? Yeah it kinda works you know what I mean

Does Daytime taste like straight up weed to anyone else? My wife agrees, and neither of us has smoked in better than 12 years.

Anyway...one more Daytime.

That's a bad ass cup. Iso
Burger King or McDonald's (I forget which). Those were some awesome glasses. They lasted at least 15 years.

Out of style? Ain't that a bite in the ass? My advice is to Just dump it and try again because everytime you pour a glass of either it will be a reminder of your failure as a brewer. Who needs that anxiety?
My 'failure' was to overshoot my efficiency on both of them. The only 'wrong' thing is that they're about 1-1.5 points over ABV for style. I plan to dump 5 gallons of each down people's throats at a festival this weekend, and then dump a case of the Kolsch down a neighbor's throat. After that, I'll bottle a few of each as extras to dump down HBTers throats, and if any remains, I'll struggle through the 'failure' on my own.

Heard that. Cheers brother.

View attachment 264531

Nice! I heard free beer and got the growler with another since I was instructed to return empties by the boss lady. I actually stopped at a different consumer's for the Chillwave and saw the deal (without growlers on hand) but went to my local for this trip (prepared).

Ok friends. I just got a 2015 Barrel aged Bigfoot. Tomorrow's my 35'th and I want to know if this one is one I should wait for. I'm usually patient with these kinds, but this is a special occasion. I'm ready to crack it unless someone can sell me with a. Ready to age it. What say you?

Ok friends. I just got a 2015 Barrel aged Bigfoot. Tomorrow's my 35'th and I want to know if this one is one I should wait for. I'm usually patient with these kinds, but this is a special occasion. I'm ready to crack it unless someone can sell me with a. Ready to age it. What say you?

Drink it. I can't seem to age anything but Shiner Bock though.

I got one as well and not sure. I decided to throw it down in the basement to age a bit as I'm not sure on it. I figure barleywine + barrel = age for a while. I'll await what you hear. Wish you an early happy birthday!

On a separate note, I'm hammered.

Haven't had the BA Bigfoot, so I can really help, but happy early bday.

Also, it's your bday, so do whatever the eff you want! :)

My 'failure' was to overshoot my efficiency on both of them. The only 'wrong' thing is that they're about 1-1.5 points over ABV for style. I plan to dump 5 gallons of each down people's throats at a festival this weekend, and then dump a case of the Kolsch down a neighbor's throat. After that, I'll bottle a few of each as extras to dump down HBTers throats, and if any remains, I'll struggle through the 'failure' on my own.

Just trying to be helpful. I know how important style guidelines are.

I got one as well and not sure. I decided to throw it down in the basement to age a bit as I'm not sure on it. I figure barleywine + barrel = age for a while. I'll await what you hear. Wish you an early happy birthday!

On a separate note, I'm hammered.

I'm 2 1/2 sheets to the wind. That Bourmuda IPA, monks blood, and Irish car bomb is kicking my ass!

Just trying to be helpful. I know how important style guidelines are.

They're vital...for competitions. I couldn't care less if I'm not entering it somewhere. ;) OTOH, I've medaled with beers that were technically out of style. If you can taste the difference between 5% and 6.1%, more power to you.

They're vital...for competitions. I couldn't care less if I'm not entering it somewhere. ;) OTOH, I've medaled with beers that were technically out of style. If you can taste the difference between 5% and 6.1%, more power to you.

I can but I'm a super taster

Latest posts

Back