What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed a year old Belgian Blonde aka Rosemary Blondie that I found tucked in my cellar..dang smooth character, reminded me that I need to rebrew that recipe.

Even I don't break those thick ass pint glasses I've had several for 5 years or more

I was ****ing with the gas on my nitro tank and accidentally lost the glass as it hit the fridge door.

Tomorrow just turned into a great day. Just finished accepting a telepresence meeting that got moved to next week. I can now stay home and pre-game for tomorrow's UConn game (shame on them). I'll be at Gampel for the first round of the NIT. :(

Happy St. Patrick's Day! My wife isn't Irish, but I'm hoping she'll have a little in her before the night is through.

0317051709.jpg

Now that the obligatory green beer is out of the way... my Citrus wheat pale.

0317051722.jpg

For those of you keeping score at home... this one is not green.

Last of the 6er. This was the right decision. 6.3%, probably lower ABV than @Remmy 's urine.

Drink higher ABV beer = no gut. Just cuts to the chase and gets right to the point. It's beer!

View attachment 264445i don't know how Irish got the stereotype of being alchy's. Been drinking there weak ass qhrumphish ABV beers all day on an empty stomach and still don't have a decent buzz. Need to get home to some real beer. On the bright side there's a lot of hot red heads walking around

Hahahah I love that that's apparently a word.

Happy birthday DC.

Hey, have you tried the Ranger Creek .36 Single Barrel bourbon? Saw a bottle at Specs yesterday and wondering if it's worth the extra $

Happy birthday DC.

Hey, have you tried the Ranger Creek .36 Single Barrel bourbon? Saw a bottle at Specs yesterday and wondering if it's worth the extra $

I know I'll probably never pick a bottle up. Seems like a really high price point for such a young whisky (aged about three years I think).
I usually stick around the $20-40/bottle range. A lot of great whiskey in that price range.....and I'm cheap. ;)

View attachment 264445i don't know how Irish got the stereotype of being alchy's. Been drinking there weak ass qhrumphish ABV beers all day on an empty stomach and still don't have a decent buzz. Need to get home to some real beer. On the bright side there's a lot of hot red heads walking around

Pics of said hot female redheads?

Back