What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I have not. I might have to be that guy and go to Whole Foods to get some?

No need to fret brother. It can be got at your local grocery store. Unless you live in BFE and have a real shi&&y grocery store. Believe you me I try and stay away from that hippy store at all cost. More so because of the people that usually shop there than anything. I hate to say it but there stuff is not priced outrageous by any means

Beer looks too dark to be awesome. #inbevstandards

Smart ass. Wait until summer comes around and your fat booty has to take his shirt off at the beach. :p

Can you ship me some ABTs? Floccer.

Water and some cake. Fatness.

False. I don't participate in activities where my shirt coming off is a requirement. :p

Bomber of my Belgian mild. Low ABV like a martha floccer

Ftfy

How is B-52? I remember meeting the brewer that one time when you, Wes, and I hung out, but I haven't had a chance to try their beer yet.

They are doing good things. Their double ipa is awesome. You meet them before they opened. I help out and see behind the scenes at their operation

Nightcap?

_DSC3882.jpg

Are you sure it's Pedio? That's what I was wondering before I added to the BW. It's what I might have expected, but wanted to be sure.

Pedio and lacto are very simulat. Pedio just has a more in depth flavor profile while lacto is somewhat one sided flavor. You can email them but im guessing crooked stave has all 3 in there

Pedio and lacto are very simulat. Pedio just has a more in depth flavor profile while lacto is somewhat one sided flavor. You can email them but im guessing crooked stave has all 3 in there

Website says brett and lacto, but who knows what else is hiding out in those barrels. If I find anything out, I'll update. Meanwhile, dregs added to different sour. ;)

I'll be working Saturday morning until about 12. Shouldn't have anything to do afterward. Maybe meet at Petrol?

Yeah sure. There suppose to be tapping rare kegs all week. Maybe see if @DC wants to partake? I also got some drakes, Burery, a little HB and westbrook to throw in the mix.

Website says brett and lacto, but who knows what else is hiding out in those barrels. If I find anything out, I'll update. Meanwhile, dregs added to different sour. ;)

I emailed them last week about what culture they used in a beer and received an answer they next day. Really nice people, eager to help. Of coarse mine was a completely different beer.

Beers while working on the carb for the snowblower. Got it running, it died a bit later. Got it running again, then had snow shoot out and break my empty beer glass. Got it running again and snowblowed for a bit, then had a part fall out and it stopped working. Calling it a ****ing Monday.:mad:
And the Florida Cracker was half frozen out there. Go figure!

View attachment 1422936581205.jpg

View attachment 1422936597080.jpg

Back