What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You work with some sick people but then again I remember your field;)

Every one got their taste and if you want to celebrate such a thing I can see your's is off anyways:p

95% female maybe a bit higher and they can be pretty profane and dirty.

But one of the these days, he's going to go out with a BANG!!!.

I don't pretend to understand it but apparently I'm "vanilla"?
qhrumphf's old lady must be strapping one on, boring beer, boring as hell sports, alternative sex life. I never would have guessed.

Second pour of this hibiscus bomber. Why are boys incredibly ****ing stupid? No way they're dumber than women, but the jury is still out.

Pegging. Ask Qhrumphf to give you the details apparently the Brits are in to it.

I'm well aware of what that is and have been since before my time on HBT. Never going to happen.

Her name must be Peggy is what I'm saying. Ohio is a weird place.

Qnrhzumphf, flocc soccer.

Drinking mango-orange juice and going to bed.

Another woman I work with told me her husband inserts a mini bullet in his rectum while he mows the lawn because it "stimulates his prostate" yeah I work with some freaks

I don't know who's worst nurses or firemen. I'm gonna say nurses. I've had more triage nurses make me blush ,feel uneasy and laugh my ass off than any other ff.

Those macaroons are the bomb and I'm looking at waffle recipes for the morning

They are absolutely the bomb! This is only the first of many batches of those things I'll be making. Definitely my new favorite cookie recipe.

Can't do all caps, you may offend someone.

100%Brett is in my future.

I'm going to do an ipa soon 10 gallons with Galaxy and Citra and split 1/2 fermented with White Labs Brett Brux Trois the other half conan. That is if label peelers ever sends my citra hops

Back