What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200.gif

1...2...3... Dooo itttt :fro:

@Bucknuts - certainly not aging anything. I can't wait to leave the office. I just met my new CIO and had I gone outside for lunch (to the bar), I would have been toast. I'll save it for when I get home.

I kid I kid

just killed my 3rd coffee in two hours. Theres a good chance there will be 3 more before noon. Just one of those days...

Haha!
There's almost nothing worse than that. But, today is inching closer and closer to that boundary.

Have a beer. Which reminds me, I have to get some more bubble wrap to get your stuff out. Still have a few boxes to send to people. Once you pop one of these home brews open, you'll be looking like this on the first sip.

3rOGY.gif

I'm on a roll today. These are too funny. Nothing screams more "I NEED A BEER" than posting silly **** on the internet.

Have a beer. Which reminds me, I have to get some more bubble wrap to get your stuff out. Still have a few boxes to send to people. Once you pop one of these home brews open, you'll be looking like this on the first sip.

3rOGY.gif

I'm on a roll today. These are too funny. Nothing screams more "I NEED A BEER" than posting silly **** on the internet.

You have the best gif files on the net.

Peoples (local brewery) bottled my favorite of their beers! Sadly, it is in the trunk and I am drinking coffee at Starbucks doing paperwork while I wait to interview another candidate.

3rOGY.gif

Awesome, can't wait to finally try some of your homebrew.
Today has blown. I think I'm going to call it quits shortly and drink, drink, drink, oh and drink!

Next.

@bucknuts Champurrado Stout.

Nightcap! Starting on this right now. Will likely take me 5 min. I've already smashed two RIS. I'll sit back and enjoy this one even more.

The RIS were great. I like the second, boozier of the two. The first one smelled like Vanilla.

Thanks, Buck! Proper glassware.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418934421.122936.jpg

More coff..... Gonna get home later than I thought tonight and have a ton I would like to get done before we leave for NM Sunday morning. At least it will get better soon! Taos Ski Valley has gotten 23'' in the past 5 days. Even have a 60% chance of snow on Christmas. I cant wait to see my board again and abuse it. Hell yeah! :rockin:

3.2 for a quad?

Yep. Why not? I prefer my quads at higher carb level.

Tripels and Golden Strongs are usually carbed around 3.2-3.3 and I love each style at that carb level.

Where do you carb your quads? And why? Just curious as to what you prefer for that style. Thanks.

Haven't brewed one actually. No judgement, just going off the 'recommended' levels I've seen on some of the calculator sites, usually topping off in the mid-2's.

But generally, for bigger beers I carb lower. RIS, barleywine, etc

Haven't brewed one actually. No judgement, just going off the 'recommended' levels I've seen on some of the calculator sites, usually topping off in the mid-2's.

But generally, for bigger beers I carb lower. RIS, barleywine, etc

I do, too except for Belgians. Don't worry or feel offended. My last post wasn't to come off like a dick. I was really just trying to get your thoughts. We all brew and brew different, carb differently and have different taste buds. That's what makes this place awesome.

Back