What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20141218_172420.jpg

Head fell cause I couldnt find my phone lol

How's it tasting at this point? I have a Matilda and Sofie from January and February of '13. Got both half price earlier this year because the store thought they were "old." Haha! Their loss, my gain! :D

Matilda is nicely Bretty right now. Not over the top, like a Saint Somewhere, but for $7 for a big bottle, it's pretty damn good.

Is anyone going to bull**** or are you going to drink? Man up!

Ok you convinced me but I'm gonna have to stay with you until I find a job.

I know people. I used to work in Healthcare-IT. I'll PM you with options if you're really game for moving here.

Flash flocced up the picture, but right carboy won the race. My amber yellow (all amarillo amber) that I'm trying to think up a better name for...

Name it the Nawlins Nugget.

It is One of those IPAs that is just saturated with hops. it's so good.

Welcome to Vermont, marthaflokka.

Holy ****. If I saw you doing this **** near my house, I'd shoot you.

But I'm going to make myself feel better and have another one of @mbaumannerb 's baked goods.

it's a good thing my Darwin style basement is far away from your house. I'd just eat the bullets like tossing popcorn in the air, but whatever helps you sleep at night.:pipe:

Back