What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy $hit. I just read way too much of a thread about a guy who was going to open a brewpub/Bbq joint and live upstairs and then open a campground and then move to Minnesota and buy a hotel (deep breath) and then....

Water. Wish it was beer. What a waste of a lunch break.

Holy $hit. I just read way too much of a thread about a guy who was going to open a brewpub/Bbq joint and live upstairs and then open a campground and then move to Minnesota and buy a hotel (deep breath) and then....

And then does none of it.

Sent somehow magically in a way I don't understand

Love when that thread pops up with a new update. Always entertaining.

Mmm beer..
239231d1417459965-what-you-drinking-now-1417459972143.jpg

Either the guy on the right in a pink hat is taking a picture of his beer, or he is dancing with a ghost. I am not sure which one is better

Water, lots of water. My shoulder is making me a front porch forecaster.

I read and responded to that thread. That guy is a ****ing train wreck. I love it.

Drinking nothing. Mama Hello is pulling me around to look at homes and stuff. I want a nap.

And then does none of it.

Sent somehow magically in a way I don't understand

Love when that thread pops up with a new update. Always entertaining.

What, no link?

I read and responded to that thread. That guy is a ****ing train wreck. I love it.

Drinking nothing. Mama Hello is pulling me around to look at homes and stuff. I want a nap.

Remmy needs to meet Mama Hello STAT.

Water, need a beer soon as I took the day off and have been busting ass around the house. I just ordered a 55lb bag of Pilsner malt with $1 shipping, BEST DAY EVER! :rockin:

On my second rum and coke 30,000 feet above civilization.

Thanks a lot :mad: I just wasted an hour skimming that cluster.

Hahaha. Only an hour reading the cautionary tale of why he didn't start a brewery? I recalled the thread as soon as it was mentioned.
Kinda reminds me of the not so obnoxious wood fired pizza oven build thread. ;)

Water after a long day. Still have an appointment at 7pm for my son so no boozing it up. *yet*

Third in-flight rum and coke. That'll just about do it.

I have put more time into trying to track down bcbs than you guys to possibly imagine. Finally found it... Single bottle... Regular version.... Limit one.... $11.99. Is it safe to say I could trade for the stuff cheaper? I was wanting to throw a couple in on a trade but for that money I bought another fff bomber to squeeze into that little space in the box.

Heading home for some crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Did my good deed for the day. Had to do something to keep me off the naughty list. Two Vietnamese gentlemen were in the local home depot parking lot and were trying (unsuccessfully I might add) to change a flat tire on their minivan. I pulled the rinkie dinkie jack out of my trunk and helped the poor guys out. Taught them the proper way to tighten lug nuts too.

I deserve this.

View attachment 1417473160002.jpg

Back