What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my PunkSkin Ale. I should quit drinking these for a month. but then I'll start drinking the All Brett w/ Lychee. that keg of Stout Chode Stout can't last forever and the latest Scottish (85) isn't even close to done fermenting yet! ERRMERFERKERNGLERRRBBB!!!! IMMAFREAKTHERFLERKOUT!!!!!

It's time for a ****ing drink or sixteen. My balcony suite is going to be used and abused this week I own the French Quarter.
Must visit spots: NOLA Brewing Tap Room (coincidentally they have 16 taps) and the Avenue Pub. If you wind up near the corner of Tulane and Loyola, stop by the Krewe Lounge on Loyola and ask Jerry for a Firestarter.

Edit: Can't believe I forgot Courtyard Brewing at 1020 Erato (near the Convention Center). They don't have their beers online yet, but have a good selection of guest beers until they do.

now this

20141201_193432.jpg

Finishing off the Bomber of fw18 while watching this atrocity of a football game. I'd be heated if I was a fins fan.

More cider.

If i do a Maris otter smash with mosaic with 4 oz of hops at 60/30/15/5 and 2 oz at 1 week dry hopped, is that a beer that I can call an IPA?

Imperial Pale Lager and a Celebration ale after a shot of fireball. ****.

Double Jack, Harvest Ale then Double Jack again. My grumpy old ass ain't taking pics tonight. You young punks can use your imagination. :D

In the words of the Grateful Dead in a staple song of my band's we cover,
"Couple shots o' whiskey, women here start lookin' good".

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3foGsa2dWOU[/ame]

Jameson on the rocks. Yea, that's four cubes, sorry, grabbed what my drunk ass grabbed.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Home Brew mobile app

View attachment 1417500258198.jpg

dang, I'm the only person to post since my last post?

Has HBT slowed down since the last time I checked (not long ago) or did my Jameson scare the beer boys off?? :rockin::rockin: :cross::cross:

Man, where's all my college aged boys who are staying up on Thirsty Mondays?

(Here at SLU we call it Thirsty Thursdays, but I extend it to Mondays and Wednedsays as well)

Stay in college. I miss it. I just got done working 15 hours and I get to get up at 6am and do it all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Still sick and would rather sleep than make a cup of coffee. Still...things to do. Rest later.

Back