What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm...never done a Brett (though someday...). Not Hi-Nelson, obviously. Other Saison I've done is Citra...big Citra flavor? Would have "CS" on cap. If not, let me know what the letters are and I can figure it out. But whatever it is, if I'm responsible and you're enjoying it...that's what it's all about. (Despite the Hokey Pokey's bogus claim!)

It had SB on the cap. And yes, the Hokey Pokey is a self-centered A-hole!

Its about $17 here. If you havent had it, buy it! Its not overly acidic and the complexity is hard to beat. Its an amazing sour beer that is well worth the price.

Damn. At least a good $5+ markup here. BCBS is coming real soon so I think that Duchesse will wait a bit til funds get replenished more.

View attachment 238294

Oh my God!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Glad it got there safe and sound - and quite a dent you managed. How are you feeling this morning?

Long drive yesterday especially since the snow started early than forecast. Then the Internet was out at the folks house. Had two of these
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417095164.121819.jpg
And this with soup and pie
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417095207.749297.jpg

Now having coffee with breakfast casserole and getting bird in the over. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Glad it got there safe and sound - and quite a dent you managed. How are you feeling this morning?

QUOTE]

I feel great this morning. Couldn't kill that haul though! Sitting in an empty house and don't need to leave for three hours... trying to decide what beer I am going to have for breakfast before taking the first nap of the day!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Water with a side of man the f@&k up, I've been stuck in bed these last two days feeling like poopoo now the hot water heater just took a **** on me. Happy thanksgiving yall.

Turkey's coming along, coffee's done, had a little wine,thinking about a beer but I've yet to eat,

IMG_5264.jpg

It had SB on the cap. And yes, the Hokey Pokey is a self-centered A-hole!

Ah! That was "Matt's Summer Brew" ...I think I modified a Pete's Wicked Summer Ale clone recipe and used all Citra.

Currently, I'm transitioning between coffee and Cherry Diet Pepsi.

Back