What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415128126.874585.jpg
I feel like these beers and soccer belong together they all suck. Look how happy they are "OH F*CK YEAH FELLAS WE JUST PULLED OFF A NIL-NIL TIE LETS GO DRINK SOME ****TY BEER WOOOOOH!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 233770
I feel like these beers and soccer belong together they all suck. Look how happy they are "OH F*CK YEAH FELLAS WE JUST PULLED OFF A NIL-NIL TIE LETS GO DRINK SOME ****TY BEER WOOOOOH!!"

:like: x1000000000000

Take your Wags with you on the way out, BTW.

Wow. You're finally getting smacked. Nice.

I am far more sober than I should be at this point. This is not okay. I need to fix it.

View attachment 233770

Americans only obsess about having their own "football" because they suck at the real thing. And American football's non-pansy cousin, Rugby. They're even worse at that. Sore losers with little man syndrome.

"Soccer" came from "association football". You know. FOOTBALL. Futbol. Fußball. Futebol. Point is, you lost. Live with it.

:D

Haha unfortunately this is my last bottle. How many bottles of that wine did you end up with?

1 gallon batch, so 5 bottles.

I am far more sober than I should be at this point. This is not okay. I need to fix it.

Americans only obsess about having their own "football" because they suck at the real thing. And American football's non-pansy cousin, Rugby. They're even worse at that. Sore losers with little man syndrome.

"Soccer" came from "association football". You know. FOOTBALL. Futbol. Fußball. Futebol. Point is, you lost. Live with it.

Hope you went back to the UK to vote for gun control today. :D

Oops, what gun control. :D

I think Robin Williams said it best. Warning for language, I think RW used up his PG and G comedy on the Aladdin movies.

Water. Beer comes after visiting the hospital after work.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF.

Two more won't hurt.

Two Slightly Stoopids.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415130207.268100.jpg

Saved this young lad. Pulled him out by the wings. They also love home brew. Cheers. #Dar

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415130668.774808.jpg

****ing bees have been chasing me around all day. ****.

Nah. I likes mah gun. Problem is my wife won't let me get another one. Hah. Speaking of which it's been far far too long since I've been to the range.

SWMBO was very against me getting my first gun a few years back. I went ahead and got a couple and now she loves going to shoot. I say go for it.

Nah. I likes mah gun. Problem is my wife won't let me get another one. Hah. Speaking of which it's been far far too long since I've been to the range.

Looks like @jak1010, you and I need to go shooting. Drinking. Brewing. Just saying. He likes .22's.

yellow jacket... bees are nice they make honey for beer and mead!!

These bastards have stung me a few times in the last month. I try to let them live whenever possible. This one got pulled out of my beer by the wings and I saw him fly away after I threw him. It's 64F here, so they've been after me for most of the day.

These bastards have stung me a few times in the last month. I try to let them live whenever possible. This one got pulled out of my beer by the wings and I saw him fly away after I threw him. It's 64F here, so they've been after me for most of the day.

yes my girls are out flying today!! just remember yellow jackets can sting ya more than once, bees only one time and they die.

**** being near an apartment. If they make their way near face, it's over for them (if the haymaker connects).

Another Pumpkin Ale. God. I love beer.

@coldcrash alive?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415134012.855775.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415134041.369185.jpg

After this there are only two beers in the fridge and can't buy more till the poles close. Damn it!

Yard work is done, right before the rain, it appears.

Brought home some to-go goodies from Hopgeist Saturday: Panther Porter.

1415134128714.jpg

I thought you skinny bastards were day drinking?

Pull of Tiger Uppercut.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415134606.165629.jpg

It's a Busch Light night!

"Americans"? You are theoretically an American right? I realize there is very little evidence to support that assumption but you are in fact Amercan correct? Are you like Gwenny Paltrow walking around talking with a british accent when she's from f*cking Jersey? There is no bigger ****** pail than that person. Even Dar the beer reviewer looks at those people and thinks "what a twat"
Lol at the soccer guy impugning the the toughness of guys who play real football and rugby. HAHA that's so rich it has to fattening.

[Qhrumphf=;6479246] "Soccer" came from "association football". You know. FOOTBALL. Futbol. Fußball. Futebol. Point is, you lost. Live with it .[/QUOTE]

if by losing you mean I don't ever have to watch a ****ty soccer match i'll take that loss. I'm pretty sure I can find a way to live that.

"Americans"? You are theoretically an American right? I realize there is very little evidence to support that assumption but you are in fact Amercan correct? Are you like Gwenny Paltrow walking around talking with a british accent when she's from f*cking Jersey? There is no bigger ****** pail than that person. Even Dar the beer reviewer looks at those people and thinks "what a twat"
Lol at the soccer guy impugning the the toughness of guys who play real football and rugby. HAHA that's so rich it has to fattening.
"Soccer" came from "association football". You know. FOOTBALL. Futbol. Fußball. Futebol. Point is, you lost. Live with it .

if by losing you mean I don't ever have to watch a ****ty soccer match i'll take that loss. I'm pretty sure I can find a way to live that.

I prefer to think of myself as an individual and leave the national boundaries for the birds. I've spend more time than I care to count in more places than I care to count.

That said, I like giving folks sh** back when it's dealt, and it's usually a response from me, nothing more. Long as folks keep mocking football, I'll keep defending it and mocking the poor bastardization :mug:

Goddamned edits.

If by .22 you mean 7.62x39.

Looks like @jak1010, you and I need to go shooting. Drinking. Brewing. Just saying. He likes .22's.

I like these too. ;)

Is this @jak1010 supposed to send me an alert or something? Just happen to read Remmy's post but don't know if I'd be aware of it had I not seen it:what:

1415136906004.jpg

I prefer to think of myself as an individual and leave the national boundaries for the birds. I've spend more time than I care to count in more places than I care to count.

Sorry Dude but that's pretty Lame.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415136985.543022.jpg

I like these too. ;)

Is this @jak1010 supposed to send me an alert or something? Just happen to read Remmy's post but don't know if I'd be aware of it had I not seen it:what:

It's supposed to send you a "mentioned" alert or something like that.

One of the wildest things I ever shot was my brother in law's 45 magnum handgun that had more kick than his hand loaded bullets in a 30-06 (they were ~250 grain IIRC). F**ing nuts.

Back