What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got Washington-Philly on WTIC (Fox guys Buck and Aikman doing the game), Raiders-Pats on CBS and Texans-Giants on another CBS channel.

Broncos-Seahawks and Niners-Cardinals both on next.

Yeah, that other CBS channel (WCBSH2) is the one I'm being told isn't available in my area.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411323620.579537.jpg

It's not a bad beer at all. But generally I agree/ surprised by the hype around MBC

I think the hype was a little misplaced. I was blown away by the quality of the lighter offerings, mainly Zoe pale ale and king Titus porter. lunch and dinner were both great but didn't hold up to the comparisons people make. I will take an easier to get someone to trade for Pliny or heady any day.

Another zombie dust. Unless I get off my ass and swap a tank to push some beer it is all I have!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411336742.612918.jpg

Got off my rear enough to hook up a party tap.

First pull Hb Amarillo wheat. Same abv as last time but very thin. It lacks flavor and mouthfeel. Would have been great when it was hot out but today just seems like a coors light version of gumbalhead. Fail.

View attachment 225271

Got off my rear enough to hook up a party tap.

First pull Hb Amarillo wheat. Same abv as last time but very thin. It lacks flavor and mouthfeel. Would have been great when it was hot out but today just seems like a coors light version of gumbalhead. Lots of hop flavor and aroma but still a Fail.

Edit / quote fail as well. Time for water.

Having another of my strawberry pineapple citrus blonde now that I'm back home. Had to run errands, then pick up my daughter from a play date. Kids made a mess so I helped clean up and was rewarded with a warm labatt blue light.

First and goal Niners from the 21. ****.

HB cascade pale

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411338006.535001.jpg

Another El Viernes 13. Why? Cause I brewed the **** on Friday the 13th. ****.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411339106.828758.jpg

Latest posts

Back