What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a choctoberfest earlier which was alright and now this wit. Very solid brew.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411339289.548879.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1411339323.772360.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411339744.971512.jpg I'm broke, so I had to go for the three pack of tall cans. luckily I'm bottling tomorrow.

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Water wih dinner.

49ers lost. ****. The NFL allows more contact in an elevator than it does when a QB drops back in the ****ing pocket. ****.

Now some tequila to really get the job done ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411341940.208359.jpg

Considering the angle and that the glass is on the floor, I think the job is done already.:tank:

I Was going for a "artsy angle" as for the glass on the ground this is my preferred spot in front of my speakers blasting my black sabbath pandora station.

Drinking red wine tonight. Been a while since I've had wine. Back to beer tomorrow....

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back