What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, warm weather is starting to wear on a bit, definitely ready for some snow! I've got a buddy that moved up to Idaho that can't stop raving about the snow so it's looking like that may be where I end riding too. You able to do much in KS or mostly out of state trips?

O not a damn thing in ks haha. I keep my board in NM actually. I just had a buddy move to Dillon, CO so we are going to hopefully be able to go more than usual now.

Some really good stuff! English ESB at its best. Even better is that I found them for $1.25 each at a local chain grocery! I bought a case lol

1409798811153.jpg

What do i have access to that o others would trade for??

JK for sure, but there are a lot of TX breweries that are only available in state.

We should meet up for a drink. Been on a project in Austin for the last 1.5 years or so (Mon-Thurs commute). Hopefully that is winding down soon, but I'll probably be here for another couple of months.

And as far as drinks, No pics, but had some Live Oak and tried 8th Wonder (their cream ale) for the first time tonight.

JK for sure, but there are a lot of TX breweries that are only available in state.

We should meet up for a drink. Been on a project in Austin for the last 1.5 years or so (Mon-Thurs commute). Hopefully that is winding down soon, but I'll probably be here for another couple of months.

And as far as drinks, No pics, but had some Live Oak and tried 8th Wonder (their cream ale) for the first time tonight.

Been to Austin Beer Garden?
Superliner IPA and Big Mama are very nice.
---------------------------------------------------
Bottle 1: Maple BarleyWine
Bottle 2: Honey Brew v3.0
Bottle 3: Cream ale v1.0
Bottle 4: Pliny the Elder clone V1.0
Bottle 5: Falconer's Flight IPA v4.0
Bottle 5: Falconer's FLight IPA v5.0
Bottle 6: Cit Blond Cit v1.0 (wife loves the name...not!)
Bottle 7: Raspberry Hard Lemonaid
Bottle 8: Hard Limeaid
Bottle 9: American Red v2.0
Bottle 10: Orange Pale Ale v1.0
Bottle 11: Bums WTF! v1.0
Bottle 12: Oak Bourbon Porter v1.0
Primary1: Triple IPA v1.0
Primary2: Simcoe Express IPA v1.0
Secondary1: Sweet Stout v2.0
Secondary2: American Red v3.0

1409802900427.jpg

Just back from Odd Side Ales, picked up a few growlers. This is their flagship Citra Pale but they used a Belgian yeast, its a nice twist on the original.

1409803222560.jpg

Been to Austin Beer Garden?
Superliner IPA and Big Mama are very nice.

Yep, several times.

Thinking about heading to Austin Beerworks tomorrow evening. Haven't been yet. Staying until Friday this week, so want to take advantage of the Thursday evening brewery hours.

Yep, several times.

Thinking about heading to Austin Beerworks tomorrow evening. Haven't been yet. Staying until Friday this week, so want to take advantage of the Thursday evening brewery hours.

Been eyeballing it. Little bit too north for me, but curious...

Whut am I drinking? Beer, duh. And no, I'm not taking a pic of it. Besides, I can't find any film for the phone. Much less how to load it. :drunk:

Had brew club meeting last night (first one after the summer hiatus.) Had a couple really good beers, a very interesting birch pale ale (think birch beer, but more beer like) and some so-so stuff. Now water before hitting the treadmill.

nice! Burton bullet. Had it for about 4 or 5 years but I only get out about 2-3 times a year so I may have it awhile. Cant wait for snow season! Planning a trip out to NM for thanksgiving if the snow is good enough.

Tell me about it! I bought my seasons pass a month ago.

Murrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh. I am dragging arse today. Only had 2 HB Cream ales, and split a bottle of wine with dinner. I should not feel this crappy and asleep today. Maybe it is the lack of sleep. Coffee does not seem to be working. Need something stronger.

Murrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh. I am dragging arse today. Only had 2 HB Cream ales, and split a bottle of wine with dinner. I should not feel this crappy and asleep today. Maybe it is the lack of sleep. Coffee does not seem to be working. Need something stronger.

Bourbon?

Coffee, already a craptacular day.

Had to leave the brew pub last night before ordering, the 4yo was having a sh%t fit.

Bourbon?

Coffee, already a craptacular day.

Had to leave the brew pub last night before ordering, the 4yo was having a sh%t fit.

I remember the one time we left a restaurant when my son was throwing a tantrum (and was 3-4.) I think it shocked him completely when we packed up, paid for our drinks and went home and had no supper. Never really had a problem after that. On to coffee now - I wish this congestion/cough in my chest would go away!

I remember the one time we left a restaurant when my son was throwing a tantrum (and was 3-4.) I think it shocked him completely when we packed up, paid for our drinks and went home and had no supper. Never really had a problem after that. On to coffee now - I wish this congestion/cough in my chest would go away!

That was the plan. Left the SWMBO and the eldest there. Went home and had leftovers.

It took almost the entire way home until the back seat was quiet.

Water.

Well played.

Water. Lots of water. Hot as hell in here today.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

OK, I made my first batch of Apfelwein on July 12. I looked in on it yesterday and there are still C02 bubbles slowly rolling up the sides of the carboy. Is that normal? Nearly 2 months in the jar and still visible signs of fermentation?

Since I just brewed my first beer and am waiting for it to ferment I am drinking the New Belgium Tour De Fall this week. Its not bad but I think that I need to switch it up already

OK, I made my first batch of Apfelwein on July 12. I looked in on it yesterday and there are still C02 bubbles slowly rolling up the sides of the carboy. Is that normal? Nearly 2 months in the jar and still visible signs of fermentation?

Yep, Ive had some go 3 months before. What yeast did you use and what temperature is it sitting at? Normally the colder it is, with montrachet anyway, the longer it takes.

Water. Went for a long unexpected walk...no sleep again last night. This is going to be an especially long day.

Latest posts

Back