What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402443089.888121.jpg
Been eating better and started working out agsin down 7 pounds in 10 days. No beer Sunday until after work Friday thats a day and a half to drink. I miss beer but I feel better already.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Reminds me of when I smacked some of these in OCMD!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402443520.074145.jpg

I brewed a failed 1 gallon batch of honey porter. ABV was about 4% higher than it should have been and it was boozy hot. 8 months later it's a dark dark dark beer, rosary and delicious. Time was on this beer's side.

#trashedtuesday

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402444911.219502.jpg
My Patersbier with the scratch pizza the kids and I made today.

Made the crust. Made the sauce. Made the cheese. Fun day

Got Cosmos on DVD today and I'm having this while watching it. I only watched the first couple episodes before I stopped keeping up with it, so I'm excited to watch the series in its entirety.

1402446104581.jpg

Sir! You wound me!

Yep, love small beers. I would be happy to when I get back.

More Schlafly while entertaining my 4yo with 'Chitty Chitty, Bang Bang.'

Oh, and torturing my 13yo at the same time. :D

Works for me. As long as you're not trying to pass your stalled fermentation off onto me ;)

I've never gone quite THAT low before, but I've had a few made by others. Definitely curious. Keep me posted.

Well my post looks like schit compared to nick and skeez. I thought these where gone but i found three more. Definitely already peaked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402447132.363192.jpg

Works for me. As long as you're not trying to pass your stalled fermentation off onto me ;)

I've never gone quite THAT low before, but I've had a few made by others. Definitely curious. Keep me posted.

I would never do that..... Really! :)

I will be in contact. Your beers have intrigued me.

Last of the sixer of Schlafly. I permitted my 13yo to bail in the movie.

About to go grab a hb pale ale...bottled 5 full gallons of a Summer ale that I pitched with US-05 yeast, racked onto vodka soaked orange and lemon zests for secondary and then gave another 4 days of dry hopping with a 1/2 oz of Citra. I think this is going to be nice on a hot day. And I have another batch of spent grain doggie treats in the oven. And a tray of grain dehydrating.

This, courtesy of the rare beer club. I like it. It's nice and refreshing and has a little brett funkiness to it.

P1010623.jpg

Back