What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After getting a raise today, why not?

Congrats. Raises are a good thing, at least that's what I hear...

Drinking water at the office. But a box of beer did just show up. Think anyone would notice if I opened one or three...

Thank you.

I'm going to celebrate in a bit and negate some of my earnings at my buddy's shop. Need water pump on my jeep and new brakes/rotors. At least he always has his fridge stocked with unlimited Busch Light.

Having water so I can survive the onslaught of Busch Light later this evening. Just hauled-in about half cord of wood. It's supposed to snow a bit tomorrow.

This is magical

And cold stepping some coffee for my ipa I'm bottling tomorrow

1395693837839.jpg

Congrats! Does that mean you got your new job?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Negative, my friend. Not yet, at least.

Nice dude congrats... not to take away from your achievements but I found out today I passed my sales test so I can start to apply for sales positions... Def beer when i get home

Dude, no worries. Congrats to you!!!

More local stuff. Lost nation - gose. Super tasty and not overly sour like most takes on the style. More salt though then others. Damn good though ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395696300.876200.jpg

And the rest
maru2a6e.jpg

I will admit this is my first known experience with CTZ hops. I like it.

And it looks like LRRR is eyeballing my beer. The jerk.

Glad to see you did away with this no weekday beers nonsense.

I couldn't stand it any more. I had $1.25 Burnnin' a hole in my pocket,so I got a Dundee Honey Brown Lager. The honey/malt flavors would be good with sweet/tamgy BBQ or some sweet dessert. Can't beat it for 99c.
After getting a raise today, why not?
I'm sorta gettin' a raise. Cuttin' about 1/3 off my mortgage! Man cave,tuner,& house updates! HOORAH!

The last time I built a pinewood derby car for the boys,I used the dremel & carved it to look like a 65-66 Jordan BRM. The older fathers really dug it.

Lot's of cool stuffs happening n here today! Raises, Passing tests, and mortgage cutting...good job everybody! Now let's celebrate! I raise a water to you guys! Ran outta beer again.

Looks like someone is getting a little hopped up tonight. Mondays suck. Doesn't mean you cans drink like its a Thursday.

2a2ahyda.jpg

Pardon the Budweiser glass, it was a freebie a friend got from a rep.

Out of beer?!?! Isnt that why we homebrew? :D

Oh, I have two carboys of beer just sitting there in my basement waiting for bottles, but I still haven't reclaimed all of my equipment from the nasty that happened when I was in OKC. And I think my bottling bucket may have a cracked bottom. So, there's that. I'll be replacing that and perhaps adding a carboy to the collection on payday.

Oh, I have two carboys of beer just sitting there in my basement waiting for bottles, but I still haven't reclaimed all of my equipment from the nasty that happened when I was in OKC. And I think my bottling bucket may have a cracked bottom. So, there's that. I'll be replacing that and perhaps adding a carboy to the collection on payday.

Nobody has ever been judged for drinking straight from the carboy ;)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395699613.931479.jpgnot my cup of tea. Watery, thin, and what little hop flavor there is quickly fades into nothing.

There, fixed it for ya.

That's why I had to drink a Sucks outta my Budweiser glass, cus Budweiser sucks.

Appreciate it. I promise you that from the time it left the reps hands to now, it has never, ever ever ever ever been within 4 feet of a BMC product. Let alone touched or held one. Working on the second half of the second bomber. I'm liking these Montana beers.

Nobody has ever been judged for drinking straight from the carboy ;)

That's a good thing... One time I was bottling an IPA and due to siphon issues had almost a gallon left over in the primary (a bucket). I just dipped by pint glass in and filled it up about 4 times while I bottled the rest :tank: It was way too good to waste.

Having some gatorade

I can do the socks but the guns are away locked up.... When the booze is out the guns stay locked away... I could go red hott chilli peppers style tho...

Well done sir! Looks like an update to the app. I can now see the original posters name in quotes along with html stuff. I'll take it.

Drinking a Ten Fidy while deciding if I should go to a Tax place or buy Turbo Tax.

I approve of this beer, after a lame day at work. In limbo right now on if I will be sent on site to engineer for a customer. Hate limbo.

1395700940347.jpg

Well done sir! Looks like an update to the app. I can now see the original posters name in quotes along with html stuff. I'll take it.

Drinking a Ten Fidy while deciding if I should go to a Tax place or buy Turbo Tax.

Turbo tax is so easy and is guaranteed. Plus every year it remembers last years information so you dont have to fill that out every year. Very easy to use and worth probably more then what they charge.

Back