What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been informed by the fiancee that having a couple this afternoon will turn to we are getting drunk tonight and watching movies... Im ok with that.

Whats the acronym?

Hops. Motueka, Armarillo, Delta, EKG

My last he said.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391992198.471555.jpg

Damn, I must have skipped right over this. Watcha got in the form of Stouts? I never had a stout I didn't like so, that'll work.

I have a Rouge Shakespeare clone at the moment. I also have a northern English brown; I don't do a lot if malty... hippy is more in my wheelhouse.

A pint of hot sweet wort (Under My Kilt Red Ale, from this site) with a double of jack. Tasty

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Home Brew mobile app

I have a Rouge Shakespeare clone at the moment. I also have a northern English brown; I don't do a lot if malty... hippy is more in my wheelhouse.

Either sound fine to me. I'll send you a PM in a few mins. I'm about 30 mins from being done and back home.

Also i just did this to 26 bottles of beer. Is it as big a pain in the ball bag to take off when i want to reuse these as i think?View attachment 178338

I used the wax pellets that they sell at my LHBS. I pop the top the same way as a non waxed bottle and the wax peels right off the bottle too. Couldn't be easier.

Sent by a cellular communication device

View attachment 178334this is a pic my ex sent me today of my son in the pool (ok, ok, it's at a Disney resort and the pool is heated, but it was today)

Before I got to the Disney part, I thought your ex really took you to the cleaners and had the biggest backyard pool ever built.

I'm drinking hot chocolate with baileys. Maybe I'll take a picture of my second cup. Maybe.

I lied about the topping off the night. Just got a look at the kitchen. Heading to the beer fridge before starting on the cleaning. Here comes Double Jack!

DFH Piercing Pils. Excellent Pils. Love it. Kids found my wifes Hip Hop abs and are having fun doing it. Funny stuff.

Ginger ale that's over a year old. (a mead really) Better than ever, keeps mellowing out.... 3# ginger in 5g was seriously intense, it's become a reeds ga with 7.6% of fun. Cheers !!

IMG_0864.jpg

Before I got to the Disney part, I thought your ex really took you to the cleaners and had the biggest backyard pool ever built.

I'm drinking hot chocolate with baileys. Maybe I'll take a picture of my second cup. Maybe.

She took me to the cleaners alright. I wasn't living quite like that, but I definitely had a major change in lifestyle. She is still a good girl and a great mother. I should have known not to get involved with a girl 10 years younger than me :D Luckily I have my son all the time, and we get along pretty well now. The money sucks, but I got an awesome son out of the deal.
Having Jai Alai #5.

Red Chair.
I pretty much just wanted to post a pic of my bird strait from the oven.
Crammed 3 apples up in her, sprinkled with some homegrown simon and garfunkel.
Fat Boy heaven over here!!!!

IMG_0876.jpg

Real ale is a real Texas gem. It doesn't get outside the state. My favorite right now.

Sent from a turkish prison while watching movies about gladiators

I have enjoyed them all so far. I think the only one I have left is the Devil's Backbone. I can see why their a favorite. Good, drinkable all the time, tasty beer. I liked that ESB but the Lost Gold I had earlier was great.

I have enjoyed them all so far. I think the only one I have left is the Devil's Backbone. I can see why their a favorite. Good, drinkable all the time, tasty beer. I liked that ESB but the Lost Gold I had earlier was great.

Their ESB is great and the lost gold. They have a brewers cut with different brews every time
They need to brew their 15th again. It was unreal. Should of bought more when I had the chance.

Now Bigfoot 2014

Sent from a turkish prison while watching movies about gladiators

Latest posts

Back