What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391983516.139637.jpg

I usually boil for a minute, although I think steaming would work also and might leave more wood character. I don't think soaking in vodka is a good idea, I think it makes the beer boozy.

Thanks - it's already at 11% so I don't think the vodka soak will have a big impact :)

Still after two hours, I just let it drip for two minutes to minimize the amount of vodka and just put it in under those floating figs.

Had another pale ale from Howard Brewing. Good but both cans were gushers.
Grilled a ribeye and pan seared some scallops. So delicious.

This is the 8th day of fermentation of my M.A.D.E. Beer. I think it's really good. Neat hop taste. It's a bit cloudy but it's straight from the fermenter. 1.012. I did question these floaters but whatever. Smells and tastes good. I don't think it's infected. The pic is after I shoved a beer thief in the beer.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391988311.790242.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391988327.218287.jpg

This is the 8th day of fermentation of my M.A.D.E. Beer. I think it's really good. Neat hop taste. It's a bit cloudy but it's straight from the fermenter. 1.012. I did question these floaters but whatever. Smells and tastes good. I don't think it's infected. The pic is after I shoved a beer thief in the beer.

That's yeast or trub. Perfectly normal.

Cream ale here.

Whats the acronym?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391990406.632157.jpg homer.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391990448.286501.jpgthis is a pic my ex sent me today of my son in the pool (ok, ok, it's at a Disney resort and the pool is heated, but it was today)

My AC is running too. And it's 34 degrees outside. I'm assuming it's because I'm on the 14th floor and if I don't have the AC on the heat from everyone below makes this apartment unbearable. Even when it was below zero outside, AC still running.

Drinking my Alt, round two.

My heady-ish clone. It's weird, I used no citra hops in this beer, but it smells just like zombie dust. uploadfromtaptalk1391990942544.jpg

My AC is running too. And it's 34 degrees outside. I'm assuming it's because I'm on the 14th floor and if I don't have the AC on the heat from everyone below makes this apartment unbearable. Even when it was below zero outside, AC still running.

Drinking my Alt, round two.

Just gave you your 1000th like. chew on that!:tank:

Drinkin. This while i wait for my yams to cook. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391991150.719633.jpg
Also i just did this to 26 bottles of beer. Is it as big a pain in the ball bag to take off when i want to reuse these as i think?ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391991237.335734.jpg

Well look at that. Thanks, I guess? I guess if I just hit the 500 distinct marker on Untappd (faster than I thought, since I drink mostly homebrew), and I'll hit 5000 posts soon. I guess that means I have no life...

haha yea man. I meant chew on it in a nice way :D.

I think you are looking at this in the wrong way. Anyone who has drank over 500 different kind of beers in his lifetime has lead a life worth living IMHO.

Cheers man.

2nd pour of people's pint DIPA. Good stuff..bottom has gotten a little boozy though.

Latest posts

Back