What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMAG0468.jpg

HB Graff. This one is on the sweet side, but pretty damn good if I do say so.

A few mason jars of my Stout. 2 ROW, MO, Munich, Rye Malt, C60, Carafa III, Midnight Wheat, and Roasted Barley, combine to make a great combo.

IMG_0656.jpg

Had two st. Arnold's endeavors at a work dinner, good stuff. I guess the bottle i bought a while back was old because both these on tap and the cask one I had a few weeks back were really good.

Checked on my kolsch when I got home, bubbling away nicely but holy batman that sulfur smell. I thought people were exaggerating!

First beer in my almost finished remodeled bedroom. Installed the floor last night and this morning. Should be finished and moved back in tomorrow.

View attachment 166612

Had a few HBs, nothing remarkable.
Is it going to be nicer than before? Looks great from what Iv'e seen, Then somewhat worth the trip?
Seems like it's been a while and I'm sure it's longer for you.

Had two st. Arnold's endeavors at a work dinner, good stuff. I guess the bottle i bought a while back was old because both these on tap and the cask one I had a few weeks back were really good.

I got some of that when visiting family in Houston last year. I liked it too. Good brewery IMO.

Having a couple of doses of HB BVIP to fight a cold the old fashioned way.

ChefRex said:
Had a few HBs, nothing remarkable.
Is it going to be nicer than before? Looks great from what Iv'e seen, Then somewhat worth the trip?
Seems like it's been a while and I'm sure it's longer for you.

It's going to be a lot nicer than before. A lot of the work we did needed to be done, so the washing machine overflowing ended up being a blessing in disguise. It has taken a long time to get this project to where it is now, but it'll be worth it once it's completely finished.

My tester bottle of cider...blend of crabapple and Fuji...waiting for carb...and waiting. But this tester has served its purpose...been opened a few times. Imma drink it! Slight carb, but the flavor is good and the sweetness level is good, but not too much. Should be just the ticket to Sleepytown.

IMAG2111_1_1.jpg

Coffee...

Had my second and probably last BCBS of the year last night...until I can get some more, that is. It is so delicious.

Back