What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1024768915.jpg

#4 from the gift pack.

Sour Amber 50% 2009 and 50% 2010. Belgian Strong Golden. Quad. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No pic of the deer but here's the aftermath
Hey, that' the same pic as before. You cheated. :D
You guys are making me want to drink a saison, but I think I'll stick with blueberry tea.
Aaaahhhhh
Wrong glass don't care
Who gives a flocc? The whole specific glass thing is modern shenanigans anyway.

I'm drinking some curry chicken soup with shrimp. Lots of things, beer excluded, are better with curry powder. Oh, and more of the latest failed Dr Pepper experiment with more rum.

Seen a rare sighting of Narwal about a month ago,then the next day it was gone when I decided to buy it. Today I finally got some.:rockin:

One of these days I've got to make my own sauerkraut. It's ok store bought, but I've heard the homemade stuff puts it to shame.

Without a doubt! Plus like our beer you can make exactly what you want. I was sooooo happy when my MIL bought me a pickle crock of my own.

Been drinking cider most of the night after my HB pumpkin and the less than impressive pumpkin from Blue Point. I also realized that BP has screw top bottles. I never realized that and obviously they're useless to me as a home brewer. :)

Anyway, is the penis match over? Did the boys hug it out? :fro:

Oh and I had my first ever rueben and it was god damn glorious! I can't believe I waited all this time to put that in my mouth! haha

Interesting, pickles are also on the list. :)

Hmm, isn't anybody else awake?

Yeah after this kraut ferment I think Im gonna take a shot at the recipe for IPA pickles that is lurking somewhere in this place.
As far as everyone else its always weird on sunday, just stops all of a sudden

Back