What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon guys, take it outside.

Got 60 gallons worth of bling in the car. Going to take everything I've got not to make a monster batch of beer tonight.

Hey, I'm not going to hate on somebro who has the beer equivalent of mac and cheese. If that's what you want and can afford, enjoy. Not what I'd choose most of the time, but nothin' wrong with some bud.

What's wrong with mac and cheese? I assume you're referring to Kraft Cheese and Macaroni, but you need to try some real mac and cheese. My wife makes this absolutely bangin' mac and cheese with three cheeses, bacon and is Italian bread crumb crusted. Fantastic!

It pretty much tastes like the coffee you use in the wine. I make mine with cold brewed coffee. I like cold brewed coffee, but I have to be in the right mood for it. What I meant was that it's not some kind of earth shattering brew. It's good. It's worth making, and drinking. Not going to change your life or anything though. Some people seem to think it's some kind of holy grail. Nope. Good though.

It's evil because of the caffeine. I usually just go to sleep when I've had to much to drink. That doesn't happen when I've been drinking coffee wine. It's a little like drinking yager and redbull that way, only it tastes good.

Looked up your recipe for that. Sounds pretty delicious since I like black iced coffee to begin with, this sounds right up my alley. I think I will make some in the near future.

FermentNEthinG said:
This buds for you MrNick..
that brew got me into craft beer. I had the BA version not to long ago let me know what you think!
Leadgolem said:
Always good advice.
some people can't sense sarcasm via the internet :(
FermentNEthinG said:
I will definitely look you up if your down funk flex. No problem there
I'm white. Maybe Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson! Serious though let me know. Is love to meet up with fellow HBT members. Give me credit I'm like 5'11". The guy no couldn't make it to 6ft :)

Leadgolem said:
Hey, I'm not going to hate on somebro who has the beer equivalent of mac and cheese. If that's what you want and can afford, enjoy. Not what I'd choose most of the time, but nothin' wrong with some bud.
I have an olde English 8 ball 40oz on my fridge door for backup. Cheap and gets the job done. It's been there since my birthday in May. I'll b honest I drink them quite a bit with friends from work so I could never hate.

Channel66 said:
C'mon guys, take it outside. Got 60 gallons worth of bling in the car. Going to take everything I've got not to make a monster batch of beer tonight.
Send a gallon this way sir!

Made it to ATL in time for a 2 hr layover. Somehow I got a company CC and on my own!! I'm sitting at a coffee shop/book store chilling with a Blue Moon because the keg of Sweetwater 420 just kicked. :(

Finishing off this Steven sour before dinner.

image-1381700541.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
This from the ****** whos profile pic is him flexing his so trendy tribal tats on his arms. Your funny
Also as you can tell I'm not afraid to put up a profile picture of myself to care what people think. I used to weigh 320+ pounds and in a year I was able to lose almost 100 pounds. So damn right I'll flex all day. I've come a long long way.

Made it to ATL in time for a 2 hr layover. Somehow I got a company CC and on my own!! I'm sitting at a coffee shop/book store chilling with a Blue Moon because the keg of Sweetwater 420 just kicked. :(

Safe travels.

Graf earlier, half for me and half to baste the pork roast in the oven.

Now a Double Dose.

What's wrong with mac and cheese? I assume you're referring to Kraft Cheese and Macaroni, but you need to try some real mac and cheese. My wife makes this absolutely bangin' mac and cheese with three cheeses, bacon and is Italian bread crumb crusted. Fantastic!

Looked up your recipe for that. Sounds pretty delicious since I like black iced coffee to begin with, this sounds right up my alley. I think I will make some in the near future.
What's wrong with mac and cheese? Absolutely nothing. :) That's the point.

It is pretty yummy. It wouldn't hurt to drop some lactose in the recipe. It requires a lot of back sweetening to be good drinking though.

...some people can't sense sarcasm via the internet :(...
They can't? Oh. Well, I suppose. I stop getting the sarcasm in text form thing after about 4 drinks...
Still butchering
Hmm, deer? Hard to tell after it's been broken.

It is pretty yummy. It wouldn't hurt to drop some lactose in the recipe. It requires a lot of back sweetening to be good drinking though.

They can't? Oh. Well, I suppose. I stop getting the sarcasm in text form thing after about 4 drinks...

Hmm, deer? Hard to tell after it's been broken.

Yup deer... Muzzle loader

Sorry. When you said bud was the beer equivalent of mac and cheese I thought you meant that mac and cheese was bad.

I will keep that in mind about the lactose.

DisturbdChemist said:
To finish out a successful beer fest. It got better in the end and met some awesome people and one fu(king a hole that really got me mad but over all great time
Did you post that the the HBT stogie thread?

...I'm pouring another Emerald Rye past my 12 teeth and into my 5'7" 120 lbs frame.
Sounds yummy. I'm 6' 300 lbs. It takes a couple before I know I've had any. That's why most of my brews are 12%+ :D Still, that's down by 40 lbs in the last two years. Not complaining.

Sorry. When you said bud was the beer equivalent of mac and cheese I thought you meant that mac and cheese was bad.

I will keep that in mind about the lactose.
S'okay. This seems to be my day for being misunderstood. This also seems to be my day for being drunk before 5pm, possibly the two things are related.

Since it needs sweetening, and I was thinking some cream would be good with it, lactose seems like a good addition to the recipe. I wouldn't want to add real cream, it would be likely to coagulate. I don't find that texture to be pleasant myself.

To finish out a successful beer fest. It got better in the end and met some awesome people and one fu(king a hole that really got me mad but over all great time
Oh man do I miss a cigar. I quit smoking a couple of years ago. Even one and I'd be back to it every day.

Also as you can tell I'm not afraid to put up a profile picture of myself to care what people think. I used to weigh 320+ pounds and in a year I was able to lose almost 100 pounds. So damn right I'll flex all day. I've come a long long way.

Hey I don't give a foook what you look like just send me some beer you god damn Homer and you guys need to stop your scarring me bwahahahahahaha!

Enjoy By clone...just got it carb'd up. Daaammmnnn, this is a good ass beer. Tastes nearly identical to the real thing. Much thanks to Holter for this one. If you like Stone's Enjoy By series or haven't had it and want to know what it's like give this recipe a try. Very, very much recommended:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/stone-enjoy-clone-353317/

IMG-20131027-00380.jpg

BGBC said:
Safe travels.

Graf earlier, half for me and half to baste the pork roast in the oven.

Now a Double Dose.

Much appreciated kind sir. I hope to.

I've still got some time to kill so, I decided to go with The Balvenie 15 year, neat. Good choice. Though my wallet does not agree!

image-3902185873.jpg

Hmm, had a post that I can't find. I wonder if it got "moderated" or it was in another thread. I've lost track. I can't feel my face either..

Back