What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work days done ---- funs begun

image-131927111.jpg

image-3101220457.jpg

NIZZLE said:
I was just busting your balls I got a trade going right now but after that we can talk plus we can't trade until are meads are done ;-)

I haven't forgotten about you Dizzle! My wife's been having some cash flow issues at work. $25 paycheck for last week. I hate the cosmetology business. I need a few more to feel good about being ready!

Oh, and since I'm poor this week, it's only HB for me and maybe whatever my mom brings back from Lancaster! I think she went to Iron Hill.

I haven't forgotten about you Dizzle! My wife's been having some cash flow issues at work. $25 paycheck for last week. I hate the cosmetology business. I need a few more to feel good about being ready!

no worries my friend I got to get a few more as well. did you end up getting a love child #3?

petey_c said:
DFH90, A little intense for my taste buds right now, so I'll probably switch to a lighter brew next.

Ahhhh, come on, man!!!!!

Drinking #6 Coors light only been out of work sense 4:30 getting ready to go talk to dad on my way to DJ. I found a house now the wait for all the B.S.

TNGabe said:
That just means they're jerks, TN doesn't have any laws about growler labeling.

On the bright side, Blackstone's beer isn't very good. ;)

Yah, I know. Wasnt too happy with them. Most of there stuff isnt great, but the Adam Bomb isnt bad. Did wind up picking up a growler of theirs, only bc I collect them, but otherwise I'd take Yazoo first any day.

image-2657845103.jpg

one-L said:
Yah, I know. Wasnt too happy with them. Most of there stuff isnt great, but the Adam Bomb isnt bad. Did wind up picking up a growler of theirs, only bc I collect them, but otherwise I'd take Yazoo first any day.

When using the corporate AMEX, who gives a crap? Ahahahahah

NIZZLE said:
If you want I will save them for you. I figured we should wait until I get that mango magnifico con calor before I ship that FFF if your ok with that.

I figured that's what you were going to do. No need to pay for two shipments. It won't be long before that Mango Magnifico is released anyways.

TNGabe said:
We all know how much Wes likes bad fruit beers! :D

Well, that's just common knowledge.
If it has fruit in it and no one likes it, I probably love it. ;)

Well, that's just common knowledge.
If it has fruit in it and no one likes it, I probably love it. ;)

When I loaned a buddy my copy of Wild Brews he made fun of me for underlining 'Fruit is sweet. Fermented fruit is not.' Or words to that effect.

Finishing up LC3, watching Pulp Fiction. Marcellus is about to call some pipe hitting brothas to get medieval.

I'm calling my imperial coffee stout 'DNS' after the Tarantino scene.

NIZZLE said:
no worries my friend I got to get a few more as well. did you end up getting a love child #3?

Ah sh!te. My wife didn't want to go to that bottle shop last weekend. The one I went to didn't have any. I definitely want to head back down to that shop again. Soon!

Back