What a day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdlev

Reaction score
So I've driven around 600 miles to waste time at a sales presentation no one cares about with another 200 to go before I get home...around mile 500 picked up someones trash in my back right tire and spent an extra hour putting on the donut... Go about another 100 miles and feels like the donut is going flat... My only good luck is I was able to make it to a waffle house and I was able to get some smothered and covered deliciousness

I think this is one of those times u guys always talk about ... Wish I could rdwhahb or whatever

It took you an HOUR to change a tire? What were you driving, a bulldozer???
It doesn't take an hour to change tracks on a bulldozer.

I sure miss Waffle House. Can't get any scattered, smothered, covered here unless I make them myself, which I do on occasion...

jdlev said:
So I've driven around 600 miles to waste time at a sales presentation no one cares about with another 200 to go before I get home...around mile 500 picked up someones trash in my back right tire and spent an extra hour putting on the donut... Go about another 100 miles and feels like the donut is going flat... My only good luck is I was able to make it to a waffle house and I was able to get some smothered and covered deliciousness

I think this is one of those times u guys always talk about ... Wish I could rdwhahb or whatever

Just think how much better that next home brew will taste once its all over.

Safe travels and cheers!

Come on, let's not bust this guys balls over a spare tire. Give him a break!

Even though we're all going "WTF??", let's use some discretion here.

I cant say its taken me an hr, but Ive changed a few that have had rusted lugs and it has taken over 30 mins or longer. And on the side of the road where you have limited space and tools it could take longer.

Hope you make it home safe and can get a well deserved beer!

The spare on newer cars is sometimes a PITA to figure out. This guy needs a break here guys!

Personally, I don't change tires on the side of the road anymore. I call AAA and let them do it for me. I figure if I am paying for roadside assistance I may as well take advantage of it.

It took you an HOUR to change a tire? What were you driving, a bulldozer??? :eek:

took me an hour before...about 45 min to empty my wife's trunk of crap, 2 min to pee on the side of the road, 2 min to change the flat, the rest chasing down said crap that had blown away :D

took me an hour before...about 45 min to empty my wife's trunk of crap, 2 min to pee on the side of the road, 2 min to change the flat, the rest chasing down said crap that had blown away :D

:D:D The more I read about wives, the more I love being single...:rockin::rockin:

Marriage changes something in their genetic makeup...it causes them to hate all things to do with sex and turns on the nagging gene...

Marriage changes something in their genetic makeup...it causes them to hate all things to do with sex and turns on the nagging gene...

Yep. And add to that that women seem to think a car is a moving closet. Three excellent reasons to stay single.

Latest posts

Back