Watch Tonight!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erbium:YAG

Reaction score
For those of you who get the National Geographic Channel, tonight at 9 pm EST, Ultimate Factories, Budweiser. Even though I don't drink the stuff, it still is impessive to see home brewing on the ultra massive scale.

It just finished. Pretty cool, but I didn't like how they made it seem like rice was a normal part of brewing. Other than that, it had some pretty amazing technology on display. I didn't like the chief brew master either, lol.

I had the same feeling too when they made it seem like rice is an ingredient in every beer. It kind of made me cringe just a bit; but it was still impressive to see what goes on in an operation like that...18 million bottles of beer in a day, and that's just their St. Louis brewery!

At 208 bottles a second the song would go something like...

Eighteen million bottles of beer on the wall... oh, wait... eighteen million two-hundred eight bot... wait, eighteen million four-hundred sixteen, wait!... Oh screw it!

Latest posts

Back