• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Used 20# CO2 Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4GallonJugs

Reaction score
I'm selling several (7) CO2 Bottles/Cylinders which I don't need or use anymore.

Those are standard CO2 beverage carbonator bottles.
New bottle price between $ 115 to $ 150 each.

20 lbs refill around town between $ 25.00 to $ 30.00
That is the standard refill price for a 20 pounds CO2 bottle

I'm asking $ 65.00 each, they are in pretty good condition, different Hydrostatic test dates.

Come and check.
Get ONE or Get ALL.

four-o-seven 5 tree six 13 oo

Robert

1 CO2 TANK reduced.jpg

2_CO2 TANKS reduced.jpg

Dear friend

I won't ship this cylinders, packing them is a hassle and shippers get VERY wary of any kind of gas cylinders or anything with pressurized content, (or flammable, or batteries, or corrosive... I know .. not the case but...) and argue about Federal Regulations.
been there, done that, not again.

Nop.. definitely Only Local pickup. Sorry

thank you for your interest.
Robert

Judging by the (407) number, Central Florida. Too bad you were a day late. I just bought a tank half the size, expired hydro, broken knob, for almost as much. Without a guard too! I feel jipped, wish we could have done business, as I'm in Orlando too!
Good thing I'm good friends with the gas exchange man and was able to swap it out for fill cost. But anyone local that's looking this is an awesome deal!!!

Back