Unique talents?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gene Simmons can't lick Oldmate's elbow? I reckon he could given the chance. ;)

Gene Simmons could like my elbow all day everyday and I would still feel starstruck. I'll get my girlfriend/one of my friends to take a picture tonight and you will have it by tomorrow. :)

I forgot to add into it that I have really stumpy arms + huge tongue = the ability to lick ones elbow.

Gene Simmons could like my elbow all day everyday and I would still feel starstruck. I'll get my girlfriend/one of my friends to take a picture tonight and you will have it by tomorrow. :)

I forgot to add into it that I have really stumpy arms + huge tongue = the ability to lick ones elbow.

OK, now I need another pic...........You know the one I mean!!! :D

I'm flatulent in 4 languages. I'm pretty good in broccoli but I wouldn't call myself truly flatulent.

I can change a potty diaper in about 4 seconds, and a poopy one in about 10 sec.

In my world that means I get to spend the remaining 11 hours, 59 minutes and 46 seconds hanging out here at HBT while getting paid. Unless somebodies heart stops. Then I have to go do a few other things.

PTN

Monkey toes? I dang near have an opposable thumb toe.

thumbs up!

4726-dsc00161.jpg

I can fix just about anything and have a green thumb (though I also grow regular plants and weeds with equal proficiency). I'm also really good at annoying my wife.

I play the oboe, have monkey toes & ET fingers, and scare acquaintances by remembering trivial details that they forget they've told me.

I can juggle. Used to be pretty good at it. Not juggling chainsaws good, but I could go awhile.

Piss people off at work on a daily basis.

I also have second toes that are longer than any other.

I also remember some of the weirdest facts ever, but forget what I did yesterday.

The first time I saw contact juggling live, Drac0, it blew my mind. It has a mesmerizing quality to it.

It does.. The first time I ever saw it was in the movie Labyrinth and I just had to learn how to do it. I walk around the office and contact juggle my oranges or other fruit when I bring them.. Now that's playing with your food! :rockin:

Labyrinth is so cool. Not just for Jennifer Connelly, but David Bowie was amazing!! I always wondered if he was actually juggling those balls himself! That stuff blows my mind.

I should look that up and practice. And I really need to learn to moonwalk before I die too.

It wasn't actually David Bowie juggling the ball, it was an actual juggler who's name escapes me at the moment who basically reached around David Bowie and did the contact juggling. Amazing feat, making it look so incredibly smooth and fluid all the while not being able to see the ball.

The guy's a frickin master. I can't even do a butterfly pass anymore and that guy did it blind while hiding behind someone else's back!

I just looked it up, the juggler's name is Michael Moschen. Truly a God among men.

I found a TED video of him. Very interesting.

It wasn't actually David Bowie juggling the ball, it was an actual juggler who's name escapes me at the moment who basically reached around David Bowie and did the contact juggling. Amazing feat, making it look so incredibly smooth and fluid all the while not being able to see the ball.

The guy's a frickin master. I can't even do a butterfly pass anymore and that guy did it blind while hiding behind someone else's back!

I just looked it up, the juggler's name is Michael Moschen. Truly a God among men.

I found a TED video of him. Very interesting.

Oh, now I have to watch that movie again!

That guy must have a lot of balls! (feel free to groan over that one!)

I am able to make leaps in spacetime, but it seems that I can only do this when I'm drinking heavily. Now if I could only control it when I was sober.

I can give myself two black eyes in one night with a rake in the back yard. I had help; it was dark and drunk those nights.

Hey it was a Wee Heavy.... I had to do it..... "Pipe the beer in" so to speak...
I don't recomend holding the spoon with your toes though..... slopping boiling wort on bare feet is... uh.... decidedly unpleasant......

Back