Double IPA Tomorrowland (a NEIPA experience)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I signed out I thought of two more questions. Would you keep waiting for the gravity to drop lower? Islandlizard mentioned not cold crashing but I think you meant for the starter not the whole batch. Which got me to thinking, would cold crashing reduce the haze effect?

Gravity reading today was at 1.018. I had a keg kick yesterday so I am cold crashing now, kegging soon. Will post a pick once it’s carbed.
Sample today smelled like pineapple and mangos. Tasted ok for flat and warm beer.

Brewed a version of this as my first beer back after taking quite a few years off. The nose is amazing and the hazyness is lovely. Time to cold crash and keg. Hoping the taste reflects the smell!!!

Attachments

• 5B9F6CB0-2186-4CEB-89CF-19742736EC30.jpeg
    5B9F6CB0-2186-4CEB-89CF-19742736EC30.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
Just set this up as my first recipe in Brewfather (thinking of switching from Beersmith) and scaled to my equipment. Thinking of brewing it tomorrow.

Brewed my first neipa a week ago and I’m fermenting under pressure. @10 psi. When should I cold crash for transfer to serving keg. I’m fermenting in a keg as well. I just built a neipa off of what I had in hand with Brewfather but this will be my next brew for sure

Back