The Person Formerly Known as Pappers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What username should The Person Formerly Known as Pappers take?

• Pappers_Redeux

• Papperz (hip-hop version)

• ppprs (text message version)

• Tx_Pappers

• Yopp(app)er

• Pappers_Drunk_Again

• Ignore_Ill_Advised_Brewing_Advice

• PappSmear

Results are only viewable after voting.
The people have been manipulated by a grandmother who was likely into her third IPA.

You know what's funny? IT WASN'T ME! I got home from work yesterday and LOL'd at the poll. When I posted earlier in the day, I even voted! But when I got home from work I saw the big vote for Pappsmear. I still don't know who actually did it!

I'm not smart enough to have thought of it. But I sure did laugh at it. :rockin:

You know what's funny? IT WASN'T ME! I got home from work yesterday and LOL'd at the poll. When I posted earlier in the day, I even voted! But when I got home from work I saw the big vote for Pappsmear. I still don't know who actually did it!

I'm not smart enough to have thought of it. But I sure did laugh at it. :rockin:

hahaha, seriously? I could have just about guaranteed it was you.

must have been ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo

That's your story and you're sticking to it . . .

Ok, I'll fess up. I added the extra option. The original "fake" vote count was 6969. I just did a recount, fully accounting for hanging chads, and it was up to 6980 (11 actual votes) as of this post. The people have spoken... :D

Ok, I'll fess up. I added the extra option. The original "fake" vote count was 6969. I just did a recount, fully accounting for hanging chads, and it was up to 6980 (11 actual votes) as of this post. The people have spoken... :D

Yuri, the people also voted for prohibition . . . .

You and Yooper are both morally and ethically responsible for this outrageous slander of my (now non-existent) name - Yooper for her typically dirty-minded suggestion and you for propagating her suggestion. You, Yuri, had an opportunity to rise above Yooper's level, but choose instead to fall down to it. I'm sorry she's corrupted you like this.

;)

Close race between calling myself a drunk or a gynecological procedure . . . nice.

How about Not_Pappers_Anymore? :D

or

UstabeePappers?

I still like the gynecological procedure, though.

Wait. I do NOT like the gynecological procedure. I like your NAME to be the gynecological procedure.

How bout Snap_Crackle_Pap

LGI, for you I got Fingered_Gnome_Invisible. Whatever you do, don't ask for a second opinion. And look at his fingers before he gets started. If they're too fat, or taped together, find a new doctor.

Prince, Puff Daddy, or you could just go with something like Ž or ‡. Just think of the frustration people would have trying to quote you during a conversation.

pappsmear is just wrong, but it got my vote :D you probably could get your name back though

Back