The Metro Detroit Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't line up for mead.

Any whispers on Kuhnhenn Summer Solstice this year?
giphy.gif

Just over 3 weeks away and still no info.

Seriously hate everything about Kuhnhenn except the beer.

This thread is pretty weak. Anyone drink anything good around town lately?

I had Paris by Brewery Vivant at OEB yesterday. Quite pleased, beats their other Saisons/Farmhouses by a mile. Hope they have plans to can and distribute some in the future.

FIB incoming for Solstice, or rather fear025 and I may make an appearance around a family obligation. 0fg about bottles, but it would be nice to see some friendly faces. Pringles will be brought upon request.

Super stoked for Schramm's Madeline.

Madeline sounds yummy.

I had to laugh when Kuhnhenn posted on FB (in response to a question), that they expect to be bottling DRIPA "later this year."

My guess is TRIPA and Triple Bock will be the bottles, in which case I'll pass on bottles and just hit the taps.

We joke about a 3 case limit.
We joke about a $60 price tag.
We joke about 5 total cases available.
We joke about 300 in line.
This is all too likely.

Kuhnhenned. Everyone. Well, except JoroMiller. He will just cut the line and get his three.

Big Solstice announcement from Kuhnhenn sometime today....
"We are proud to annouce that the bottle realse for Summer Solstice 2015 is......

A chance to brew your own beer on our system!

For a $200 entry fee we will raffle off the chance to brew a beer of your choosing on our system. We will then sell it in the taproom under the name you create for it!!

Also, we forgot to make anything or Solstice."

*typos intentional.

"We are proud to annouce that the bottle realse for Summer Solstice 2015 is......

For a $200 entry fee we will raffle off the chance to brew a beer of your choosing on our system. We will then sell it in the taproom under the name you create for it!!

*typos intentional.

They got to make the money to finish the production facility somehow. It's supposed to open March 2014.

*typos intentional.
Well, brew on premises was a big part of their original business model...

Back