The Great HBT Taco Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lunch is leftover ground beef tacos. I picked the plate just for y'all.

IMAG0194.jpg

I've been invited to a taco eating contest on Saturday reigning champ is 9 in two minutes. I feel like I can crush that.

Ultimate fish taco....beer battered wild Alaskan cod, broccoli slaw, pickled red onions, avacado crema made with homade Greek yogurt, cilantro, and a Fresno chile & roasted garlic relish.

20160430_194521-1.jpg

Made korean tacos this weekend. No pictures, but maybe of the leftovers.

Marinated beef short ribs, sliced thin and grilled, homemade gochujang BBQ sauce, and homemade kimchi, on flour tortillas garnished with sesame seeds.

None of us got violently ill, so I'd call it a success.

The last of the tortillas in the bag were so ratty I had to eat these with a fork. Ground beef/pork mixture.

IMAG0212.jpg

True tacoisseurs know that the fifth of May is not a day of taco celebration but that of yellow beer drinking and margarita guzzling.

We had fried chicken.

True tacoisseurs know that the fifth of May is not a day of taco celebration but that of yellow beer drinking and margarita guzzling.

We had fried chicken.

True tacoisseurs know that EVERYDAY is a taco celebration :D :taco:

Was watching an Anthony Bourdain video last night. He was talking to Koreans in LA. showed what, essentially, looked like Bulgogi on a tortilla.

And now I want Korean tacos.

Um.

How did I not know about this thread?

I once ate tacos for every meal for 8 days straight.

By once, I mean a month ago.

Wanna know why I'm fat?

All you can eat taco night at a local bar. Killed 12 hard shells tonight after softball. Forgot to take pictures. Staring to regret it...

Back