Quantcast

The Great HBT Taco Thread

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Curtis2010

Reaction score
But... eventually Taco Bell will win the restaurant wars and emerge as the pre-eminent (and only) choice!

Fortunately, outside of Guate City, big foreign chains are almost non existent and street food rules.

kev211

Reaction score
Local Mexican joint here doesn't do chicken. They do turkey (not that crappy ground stuff though). Turkey tacos, chilli relleno and Mexican slaw

kev211

Reaction score
Didn't say it was bad, just more like a pancake than relleno.
Ya I hear ya. Honestly, it was a touch flat compared to normal, but they're dough/crust/what have you is slightly different than most rellenos

mb82

Reaction score
Standard ground beef tex mex tacos tonight. Nothing worth looking at but still tasty.

mmb

"I just got a new pet toaster!"
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
But... eventually Taco Bell will win the restaurant wars and emerge as the pre-eminent (and only) choice!
Taco Bell is the Beast from Revelation.

The New Revised Tacophile Edition said:
John saw it "rise up out of the sea of fast food, having seven tacos and ten burritos, and upon its horns ten Chalupas, and upon his heads the word of blasphemy spelled Taco Bell." (Revelation 13:1)

OP
Fedora

Fedora

Glorified Janitor
Reaction score
I was in a hurry on lunch so I'll probably win the ugliest taco award. You know, if there was one. Tasty, though.

IMAG0185.jpg

Double_D

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Made a quick dinner last night. Made chili Colorado, sauced up some brisket, made some canned pinto beans taste good, and then finished it off with the dreaded freshly cooked flour tortillas off the comal.;)

0420161842.jpg