The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hpm_0000_0007_0_img0054.jpg

Making woodworking joints is fun.
Ladders and I have developed an antagonistic relationship.
Making joints on ladders? Hella-no.
Well done you.

Never did try to make a joint while on a ladder,... on the interstate, going down wind in the sound during a gale, under a truck on blocks, yeah, but agree, on ladder would be a poor choice of jointage.

Of course I don't do that isht anymore, no way. Since they made it legal, took all the fun out of it..'sides I got some beer to enjoy.

Time to bring in the small furry woodland creatures and batten the batches. Prolly be all blowed out by the time it reaches The Adz Throwing Bar.

Attachments

• 8027621B-04DA-43F2-B541-2D6943EEFA7A.jpeg
    8027621B-04DA-43F2-B541-2D6943EEFA7A.jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 0
Time to bring in the small furry woodland creatures and batten the batches. Prolly be all blowed out by the time it reaches The Adz Throwing Bar.

Lucky bastard, ;} we could use some rain. And some bad weather to disconcert the invaders is always a plus.

I was one of those invaders last week.I was driving by the hospital when I saw a truck that said Derricks Landscaping.I wondered if it was the infamous Dland.

Last edited:
I was one of those invaders last week.I was driving by the hospital when I saw a truck that said Derricks Landscaping.I wondered if it was the infamous Dland.

Heavens no, and my trucks are not marked, except the big dump truck, which is required to be marked by vehicle code.

Have fun in the traffic? , I could see how someone might want to come here to check it out, especially if riding on the ferry boat is a pleasant novelty.....anyway, I hope you had a decent time..

Thank you.I did have a decent time.Traffic was not awful.Weather was great.Caught some nice fish.Put miles on my kayak.Discovered some new places.Drank way to much.Those mopeds are a problem.

Been in lovely Charlotte NC for the week. Hot here but hotter at home. How is that a thing? Probably the right wings fault.

Coming down here my boarding pass had my sex as Unknown and the TSA agent didn't find "I self identify as a question mark." amusing.

Oh well, at least the guy doing the cavity search smelled nice.

The humidity was wicked low here - like in the 40s - with a gusting wind in the latter part of the afternoon. Went out on our upper deck for a moment and felt like I had entered a full size convection oven with the blower set to "Dessicate". The composite decking doesn't help, either. That stuff radiates heat with awesome efficiency. No barefooting out there this last week unless you want scar tissue! Yikes!

Hey chilins, how ya doin? Missed the heat wave up here, was in NC for a wedding. Hot as hell there, wouldn't want to have been 5 degrees hotter up here.
So, time to get normal back. I'm saying Masstoberfest is a go this year. Gotta check with Spawn re: when she is planning the Uno birthday bash for SpawnG2V2 but it will be end of September/beginning of October time frame.

Insert your 'Nothing normal about Masstoberfest' smart assed comments below.

I'm saying Masstoberfest is a go this year. Gotta check with Spawn re: when she is planning the Uno birthday bash for SpawnG2V2 but it will be end of September/beginning of October time frame.
*Please say second weekend of October*

Back