Thank You!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToddStark

Reaction score
You guys have made my startup experience very pleasurable. I can't thank you guys enough for sharing your knowledge and experiences so openly.

I recently made a post asking the pro's of kegging/costs since I am starting to outproduce my storage containers and don't have a ton of cash to keep buying new bottles and paying shipping on them. I got a lot of great info from you folks on the topic.

One of our forum members from Oregon noticed I was in Washington State and offered to give me a bunch of 22oz bottles if I thought it was worth the trip south. I was looking at probably a 4hr drive one way so I was mulling over the opportunity when this individual offered an even more generous offer than his original, he offered to drive up and meet me half way. Well this morning we met up in a Denny's parking lot and he passed along to me about 150 22oz bottles. This is a huge help and a huge savings for me. I wanted to give a shout out to Sailingeric and thank him once again for his very generous donation to my new found fav hobby! Thank you Eric.

You guys have made my startup experience very pleasurable. I can't thank you guys enough for sharing your knowledge and experiences so openly.

I recently made a post asking the pro's of kegging/costs since I am starting to outproduce my storage containers and don't have a ton of cash to keep buying new bottles and paying shipping on them. I got a lot of great info from you folks on the topic.

One of our forum members from Oregon noticed I was in Washington State and offered to give me a bunch of 22oz bottles if I thought it was worth the trip south. I was looking at probably a 4hr drive one way so I was mulling over the opportunity when this individual offered an even more generous offer than his original, he offered to drive up and meet me half way. Well this morning we met up in a Denny's parking lot and he passed along to me about 150 22oz bottles. This is a huge help and a huge savings for me. I wanted to give a shout out to Sailingeric and thank him once again for his very generous donation to my new found fav hobby! Thank you Eric.
Glad to help and it was great to meet another brewer. I am always open to offer advice from my screw ups and would be happy to get together to brew.

Back