Thank God I'm a Man...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnaBonger

Reaction score
goldstar3.jpg

I have heard from several independent female sources this is entirely true. Also a special death is reserved for the 'hoverers'.

I really don't see why women can't have those long trough urinals like men do. Apparently it's OK to do your business community style so long as it's just pee-pee. They'd have to drop trow and squat next to each other but so what. They go in packs anyway.

And speaking of those long trough urinals, I hardly see them anymore. Are we going to have to start sitting to pee too?

I hate pissing walls. They seem so barbaric. They're great for efficiency, but I can just imagine the spray back that's flying all over the place. One prick per receptacle for me.

I really don't see why women can't have those long trough urinals like men do. Apparently it's OK to do your business community style so long as it's just pee-pee. They'd have to drop trow and squat next to each other but so what. They go in packs anyway.

You don't know to much about women do you? :D

I've been happily married for 13 years now.

Let me share with all of you everything I've managed to learn about women.

Any questions?

The strangest thing is that once women actually engage in the actual act of peeing they're usually much faster than men. So, why are the lines before women's toilets always so much longer?

The strangest thing is that once women actually engage in the actual act of peeing they're usually much faster than men. So, why are the lines before women's toilets always so much longer?

More clothing to remove for the deed. Every try to hurry when you are wearing panty hose?

I hate pissing walls. They seem so barbaric. They're great for efficiency, but I can just imagine the spray back that's flying all over the place. One prick per receptacle for me.

They're perfect for bars. The more I drink the worse my aim gets. If it's one long trough then I don't have to aim at all.

The question to ask is not so much why women's lines are longer, but rather why men's lines are shorter. The answer is clear. Exposed penises. You have to be there, but you sure as hell don't linger. Pee, wash, get out. Done.

Yup, the shorter lines at the mens room is some sacred unwritten man law that must be honored. like not talking to or looking at the guy next to you at a urinal.

I think the reason women actually take so long is they gotta move all their clothing just to do the deed, then get everything back the way it was before when they finish. ugh. glad I'm a guy and could give a crap how I look. walk up, unzip and drain, put away and zip up, wash hands, get out. done.

The question to ask is not so much why women's lines are longer, but rather why men's lines are shorter. The answer is clear. Exposed penises. You have to be there, but you sure as hell don't linger. Pee, wash, get out. Done.
ROFL!

aint that the truth.

eyes forward. look at the tile. do not look down to zip, you know where your junk is!

Back