Tha' NBA Finals thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a cast of idiots on ESPN. Recapping the game and foaming at the mouth over LeBaby and Wade, like the Mavs didn't even show. Showed EVERY Miami dunk in the game, and oh btw, the Mavs won. Tools.

_

As a die hard spurs fan I'd love to see the mavs blow it to Miami again. At the 7 minute mark of tonights game I was sure that this would be the result. Boy was I wrong. After a momentum shift like that and coming back to Texas , I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas got the next three in a row. Cubans a ****** so is lebron!

Only seen the first half of both games but one thing I noticed was that Dallas was playing/shooting like crap...but were still tied or within a couple of points. I kept thinking if Dallas starts hitting their shots Miami might be in trouble.

Still a lotta basketball left tho.

Holly crap that was a great comeback!
Or a huge collapse. I didn't see it, which one would be more accurate; comeback or collapse?

Guys on Mike&Mike said Miami was celebrating quite a bit after they went up 15 with 7:xx left to go, then went for some ill-advised 'dagger threes' that missed and allowed Dallas to get into transition. Then Spoelstra was getting criticized; when Dirk gets the ball at the very end Miami had a foul to give but didn't foul...and he put Bosh on Dirk.

Probably bit of both. Mavs didn't give up but Miami definitely didn't close out the game. The way Miami was playing I gave up on the Mavs, but gotta hand it to them, they hung around and looked for an opening. I was flipping back and forth between the Cards game (terrible) so I didn't see every minute.

SO AWESOME. After following this team for so long and seeing us get so close many times, it's great to see this team pull it out, and I wouldn't have rather beat any other team

Big props should be given to Rick Carlisle as well, he coached circles around Eric Spoelstra. Great series, really sound fundamental basketball from a very classy team.

Back