• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Southern California Beer Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewByBerg

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking to trade for some good IPAs/stouts from pretty much anywhere that I cannot get. If anyone can get me any rare IPAs I could trade them anything from so cal. We have some of the best breweries in the country and a lot of up and coming ones. I have tried Heady Topper but would live to try Zombie Dust or any others. I sometimes have access to Pliny.

If anyone out there has a specific brewery over here they would like to try, I can let you know if I can get them.

Some local breweries I have access to are Noble Ale Works, Bottle Logic, Beachwood Bbq, Smog City, and many more.

Just let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks

I have access to heavy seas, flying dog, yards, bells, boulevard, terrapin and many more from the Mid East coast.

Back