Iron City Lager

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings!

Anyone willing to trade a 6 of Iron City Lager for something from here in SoCal? I have no idea if it's good beer, but it's nostalgia for my dad.

Peace,

Reevesie

Greetings!

Anyone willing to trade a 6 of Iron City Lager for something from here in SoCal? I have no idea if it's good beer, but it's nostalgia for my dad.

Peace,

Reevesie
Did anyone hook you up? If not I can help you out.

Okay. I’ll pick some up by the weekend and hopefully ship next week. Is you address still the same? I believe I have it in my shipping account. You can surprise me with whatever.

as far as iron city. You either love it or hate it. I only drink it when I’m in Pittsburgh attending Steelers games.

Greetings!
I have no idea if it's good beer, but it's nostalgia for my dad.

Peace,

Reevesie
I recommend getting him the T-shirt, starts conversation with "yinzers" whenever I wear mine....
Truth be told: Can't remember what the beer tastes like and even though I'm only 100 miles from Pittsburgh, nobody sells it around here....
https://shop.pittsburghbrewing.com/product/iron_ts_bullseye_black/
1681344831931.png

I recommend getting him the T-shirt, starts conversation with "yinzers" whenever I wear mine....
Truth be told: Can't remember what the beer tastes like and even though I'm only 100 miles from Pittsburgh, nobody sells it around here....
https://shop.pittsburghbrewing.com/product/iron_ts_bullseye_black/View attachment 817544
I‘m a little farther than you and I have access to it everywhere. IC, IC Light and IC light mango. Unfortunately I have to buy it by the case or 30 pack here, no one sells the Regular IC by the 6 or 12 pack. So I attend a steelers draft party every year and usually bring a 12 pack or 2 of craft beer. This year the boys are getting Iron City! It’ll be like we’re watching it a Acrisure Field!

I always go to the same beer distributor, maybe I just need to look a little harder, its likely for sale around here somewhere.

Back