• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas SOLD: Upgraded Spike Flex+

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harten74

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased this fermenter about a year and a half ago and have used it for approximately 25 batches. I also purchased the TC Sample Valve and Gas Manifold/Pressure Transfer Kit.

I recently pulled the trigger on two smaller refrigerators (instead of the single standard-sized one I've been using) so that I can ferment two separate batches at the same time and the Flex+ will not fit in the fridges I just bought. If it wasn't for that, I would be keeping this thing as it has been a stellar fermenter.

It also comes with some additional TC hardware (clamps, hose connections, gaskets & caps).

I paid around $550 for all these items. Selling for $300. Pickup in Round Rock, TX preferred but I am willing to ship if the buyer covers FedEx shipping costs.

Photo Dec 11, 9 23 51 AM.jpg Photo Dec 11, 9 24 13 AM.jpg Photo Dec 11, 9 24 28 AM.jpg Photo Dec 11, 9 25 33 AM.jpg Photo Dec 11, 9 26 14 AM.jpg Photo Dec 11, 9 26 20 AM.jpg

Back