So, we picked up a couple bags of grain yesterday.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugh_Jass

Reaction score
exactly 96 of them.:ban:

here they are in all their glory.

2011-10-22103341.jpg

Why are you posting here? Shouldn't you be brewing?

I just put my newest 200 lbs away last weekend. Ordering hops on Monday for what should be a productive winter.

Why are you posting here? Shouldn't you be brewing?

I just put my newest 200 lbs away last weekend. Ordering hops on Monday for what should be a productive winter.

next on the to-do list is to go another brewing site, which is sooo bad it must never be mentioned on this site, and post the same picture. I'm a rebel like that.:fro:

Brewing 30 or 40 gallon next week. You know, the usual.:mug:

Yeah, dunno about that place. One of those guys never ages his beer. In fact, I think I heard from my brother's wife's cousin's friend of a friend that he's kegging a 7 day old beer today. For shame.

As for me, 20 gallons on the horizon tomorrow.

Yeah, dunno about that place. One of those guys never ages his beer. In fact, I think I heard from my brother's wife's cousin's friend of a friend that he's kegging a 7 day old beer today. For shame.

As for me, 20 gallons on the horizon tomorrow.

Blasphemous! Beer should be collecting SS before consumed. I bet he makes his beer taste like cider by adding sucrose, too.

Enjoy your brew day.:mug:

Back