Six Degrees of talkbeer.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can make time. ;) I’m guessing you’re starting at Alpine for lunch, then doing the Societe/Council loop and then back down to Toro?

correct... if time permits (which it may very well) I'd like to get one more brewery in before Toronado (or wherever I'm having dinner/drinks for the night)

Got to meet up with kuemmelbrau last night and hang out. Had a real nice time.
V3ODc0L.jpg

I am trying to keep up with jmgrub but it is hard...

;)

In my quest to meet all the great TBers, mixed_master7, my wife and I got to hang out with flexabull and his beautiful family yesterday. Went to a couple of breweries and had dinner together. Paul is a great guy and I look forward to the next time.

It was great hanging out with both of you guys! (And your wife's too Barry) Thanks again for taking the time to meet up with us.

Went to Hardywood out in Richmond this weekend, and out of no where this guy comes up and says, "excuse me, are you mcaulifww?"
I'm like, "yea, who are you?!?!?"
Beerontwowheels apparently recognized me on the street from my white bread dance moves.
ada9i.gif

Great guy, awesome talkbeer raps. Would totally smush tips again

5l636.gif

Went to Hardywood out in Richmond this weekend, and out of no where this guy comes up and says, "excuse me, are you mcaulifww?"
I'm like, "yea, who are you?!?!?"
Beerontwowheels apparently recognized me on the street from my white bread dance moves.
ada9i.gif

Great guy, awesome talkbeer raps. Would totally smush tips again

5l636.gif
that is equal parts creepy and hilarious

Back