Six Degrees of talkbeer.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to Hardywood out in Richmond this weekend, and out of no where this guy comes up and says, "excuse me, are you mcaulifww?"
I'm like, "yea, who are you?!?!?"
Beerontwowheels apparently recognized me on the street from my white bread dance moves.
ada9i.gif

Great guy, awesome talkbeer raps. Would totally smush tips again

5l636.gif
No pics?!?! Come on Will and Matt!!!!

My lack of recent contributions to this thread is disheartening to say the least, but I'm glad to see that Barry is holding it down. blue_bleeder must have ticked ~100 TBers at this point, if not more.
Tick, tick, tick...

XC43z6s.jpg

Hanging with mateoloco at SwoldierBoiTellEm 's place. Atlanta has some great dudes!

This one time a couple months ago, I met Compton25 at Lost Forty in Little Rock. We laughed and talked about how neat TB is. I asked him, "Hey, do you know this creepy dude called BusinessSloth? One time he offered me lambic to dock with him in a porta-potty at Jester King (which I obviously did, because lambic)."

He replied, "Yeah, I know that homie. He's always doing weird stuff with/for lambic."

Then we drank beer and ate food. The end.

We can still hook up though!

Last night neorunner and CharlieMurphy rolled into Fort Collins and mixed_master7 and I drove up to touch the tips.

Got a good picture of neorunner, Danny and I at NB.
cxbFDdB.jpg

Then we hooked up with Ispeakforthetrees and balesfc for some ruebs and beers and then back to Ispeakforthetrees' place and got a kissy face pic with CharlieMurphy
dEZOCVD.jpg

jmgrub, quit lawyering and go touch some tips!! Keep up!

So, I have hired 2 TB members, I have a TB member that is my shipping vendor (biglobo8971). Now I just need to find a TB customer for the work trifecta.

In my never ending quest of TB ticking, my wife and I got to hang out the last two nights with ckowalski and his SO.

Rr4VkZj.jpg

If there is one reason that I keep seeking out new TBers, it is this: because great people like Chris exist in this place and my life is more rich for having met him, getting to know him and now calling him my friend. Can't wait until the next time Chris! I hope you come to CO soon!

If you are in San Antonio, touch tips with Chris, you won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
In my never ending quest of TB ticking, my wife and I got to hang out the last two nights with ckowalski and his SO.

Rr4VkZj.jpg

If there is one reason that I keep seeking out new TBers, it is this: because great people like Chris exist in this place and my life is more rich for having met him, getting to know him and now calling him my friend. Can't wait until the next time Chris! I hope you come to CO soon!

Great to meet you and the wife as well Barry!

Rr4VkZj.jpg

God damn it.

Rr4VkZj.jpg

Surprised to see he's not the dude in his avatar.

Rr4VkZj.jpg

That beard looking sexy Barry. Can't wait.

I haven't been giving my TBer ticking conquest (or this thread) the attention it deserves. Hoping to change that soon. Headed to Houston for the Final Four in a few weeks, Hawaii in April, Sweden in early July, and Boston and New York later in the year. I hope that tip-touching will ensue.

Latest posts

Back